Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Hello P|C,

FOR SALE is a Verizon Pre Plus with WEBOS 2.1!!!

I bought this Verizon Pre Plus off of eBay because I was going to use it to create a Sprint FrankenPre+. However, I now have a Pre2 and I will be "Sprint-ifying" the Pre2 instead, so I am selling the Verizon Pre Plus on the forums.

The asking price is $200 with 10% of the proceeds going to WebOS Internals as a donation.

Why am I donating 10% of the proceeds?
    Because using WebOS Internals' methods, I was able put WebOS 2.1 on this phone.

What is the benefit of buying this phone?
    This saves someone who is looking to upgrade their device to WebOS 2.1 the time necessary reading the forums and figuring out what they need to install etc. No need to mess with installing VirtualBox or Ubuntu on your computer or learning how to use meta-doctor (although it is not as hard as it once was), I've done all the work for you already.

About the phone
    There are 3 minor scratches on it (see the photos). Also see the photos to confirm the WebOS 2.1 install. I put the phone into developer mode to show the install and the unique WebOS 2.1 only apps (like Exhibition mode).

I'm more than willing to work with someone who is new to WebOS and walk them through the process of installing Preware, patches, etc. after they purchase and receive the phone.

Please don't hesitate to contact me (PM preferred) if you have questions. You can check out my eBay feedback rating here.

If you end up buying this phone, I will accept payment through PayPal.

FYI - before shipment to you, the phone will be reflashed with WebOS 2.1 so that the out-of-box experience is exactly like that of a new phone.

Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    PM me to make me an offer. I will take offers for the next 3 days.

Some other details about this listing:

• I will ship the item for FREE
    • Purchasing and applying a Zagg InvisibleShield ($3.75 + $2.99 shipping) will cover up the scratches so that you can't see them

I will still donate 10% of what I get to WebOS Internals.
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)