Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Greetings all,

Recently bailed on HPalm after the great Legacy Betrayal of 2011... Need to unload some hardware.

I have two 100% functional Palm Pre Plus handsets - both with Palm wall chargers. Both phones were used for approximately 11 months.
    One of the handsets is nearly perfect, other than a few dings around the edges. The other phone has a slightly jammed slider. Actually, it's not so much "jammed" as it is just loose. It opens and closes just fine, but locks if pushed from certain angles. Surprisingly not all that noticeable in use, but I definitely have to mention it. I would be happy to shoot a quick video showing the problem if it would help.

I also have one touchstone charger.

I'll make sure that the phones have been wiped and nearly all of the 16 gigs have been restored. I would prefer to sell this as a bundle for $150 + buyer-paid shipping, but I might be open to splitting things up. Hit me up if you're interested. I would also prefer to keep this within the continental US, but North American shipments would probably be okay. Payment will more than likely be through PayPal.

Pictures coming soon.
    Last edited by MarkPopkie; 03/06/2011 at 08:29 AM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I am willing to entertain offers if you feel that this price is unfair...
    I would really really like to purcahse one of those pre+'s I want to do the pre+ conversion to my pre- so bad. Please get back to me if you can I hope we can work something out. Thanks for your time.

Anthony
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintPre-1983 View Post
    I would really really like to purcahse one of those pre+'s I want to do the pre+ conversion to my pre- so bad. Please get back to me if you can I hope we can work something out. Thanks for your time.

Anthony
    If he wants the good one I can split the broken one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Are these still available??