1.    #1  
    Hey guys, i have a great condition Verizon Pre Plus for Sale.

I used it as a test for a Sprint Pre Plus conversion, worked great. Im currently switching phones, so im back on my original Sprint Pre.

Comes with Phone, touchstone back, and a good battery. Original Verizon COM board is in there, but i didnt program it with the original tokens. Missing Verizon Keyboard and Keyboard Bezel, it broke when switching it back to the Sprint one. Again this is great for a Sprint conversion.

No Cracks or Scuffs on Face, couple scratches on back cover.

Pics:

$old to Fusion158
    THANKS!!!!

Let me know guys!

Sorry no international shipping, 48 states only
    Last edited by Trader05; 01/23/2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Aww you caught me at the no international shipping...

I could really use that screen.

Unless you're OK with the payment coming from Canada and shipped to Buffalo...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I have a verizon pre with a bad ESN that i got from craigslist, with your phone I would be able to make a whole phone again correct?
    Why did you remove the keyboard? LOL reminds me when fast and furious was big in my school and kids ripped out there glove boxes to make the car lighter

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5.    #5  
    Icerc--I was using it as a Sprint Pre Plus and i switched the keyboard to the Pre Minus one, the verizon one was horrible. When i took the Plus KB out the connector ripped off.

ich00-- Im really not sure. Right now it has a Sprint 1.4.5 OS on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ich00 View Post
    I have a verizon pre with a bad ESN that i got from craigslist, with your phone I would be able to make a whole phone again correct?
    Yes the parts will fit.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  7.    #7  
    price drop!