1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

Today i am trying to sell or trade my Blackberry Curve 8350 which is the 3g model, it has a clean esn, and comes with the original box and accessories. There is wear on the phone, but its just normal. I am trying to sell the phone for only $70, and you pay pal fees and shipping. I just need this thing gone, i am a reputable seller on XDA, Androidforums, SprintUsers, Crackberry, and other websites. I am also paypal verified.

Or instead of selling this phone, i would be willing to trade for another Sprint phone, just give me your best offer.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    Bump!

I know someone wants to trade this for an extra pre or pixie they have maybe plus some cash or straight trade!
    What condition is it in?
    My pre's screen is kinda scratched but has a verizon keyboard(keys work 100 percent) and slider (that glides like butter)

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  4.    #4  
    um its probably like a 6 or 7 not horrible but not the best. like the screen has a slight scratch and the phone has some wear but nothing drastic at all...

um if you send me a email i can send you an link to the Ebay listing pre wont let me do it through a message

it'd make a great back up phone, or daily user