Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys i dont know if this is where im suppose to post this.

    I own a verizon store in New york and i know most stores dont keep the Palm Pre 2 in stock b.c its a slow seller for us.

    However, if any of you guys want i can sell you the palm pre 2 for Free after a $50 rebate ($150 cheaper than verizonwireless.com) w/ a 2 year contract and have it shipped to you within two days.


    PM me for details.

    Here is my spot on verizon' website (Store name Cellular City)

    Store Locator - Verizon Wireless

    Cellular City, Incorporated

    1046 Montauk Hwy
    Copiague, NY 11726
    (631) 226-7575

    ask for Me (Syed). If im not there just leave your name and #
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 02/27/2011 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Title change at OP request
  2. #2  
    Just a note, with zero info to back you up. Im not sure you will get far over the internet. I would recommend providing your verizon store address phone number and your contact information name etc. Becuase then people could verify the store number and call and ask for you directly.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Just a note, with zero info to back you up. Im not sure you will get far over the internet. I would recommend providing your verizon store address phone number and your contact information name etc. Becuase then people could verify the store number and call and ask for you directly.
    Thanks . I updated it. Im getting my own Pre 2 this week. Im excited
  4. shloime's Avatar
    Posts
    117 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by S.hasan546 View Post
    Thanks . I updated it. Im getting my own Pre 2 this week. Im excited
    how much is the early termination fee, if i decide to terminate the contract in a couple of months?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by shloime View Post
    how much is the early termination fee, if i decide to terminate the contract in a couple of months?
    same as according to verizon policy. $350
  6. #6  
    Holy crap. It's great to have someone with a VZW store hanging at P|C. Hopefully you can contribute to some of the threads where people talk about the crazy stuff VZW does to ensure that Palm doesn't have a chance.

    <<thread moved from Pre2 to Marketplace forum>>
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Holy crap. It's great to have someone with a VZW store hanging at P|C. Hopefully you can contribute to some of the threads where people talk about the crazy stuff VZW does to ensure that Palm doesn't have a chance.

    <<thread moved from Pre2 to Marketplace forum>>
    Will do . Its not that Verizon hates the Palms, its just that the retailer stores have to buy and stock inventory. We hate being stuck with inventory b.c Verizon just doesn't let us return it (They use to). We have to eat the cost of the phone than. When most people already know the droid name or RIM, its harder to sell/keep in stock the Palm phones.

    To give you guys a good deal i can sell the pre 2 for free after rebate w/ a 2 year contract.
    Also i sell all verizon phones. So if you guys need a different phone for your family; etc, just let me know and ill work out a price thats normally better than anywhere else.
  8. #8  
    what kind of price can you offer for a 1 year contract?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1palmclapping View Post
    what kind of price can you offer for a 1 year contract?
    pm'ed
  10. licotto's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #10  
    Does this include if we're only 1 year into a 2-year already? I originally had a Droid Eris on my VZW account but he screen cracked & now i just have a dumbphone on it being useless (while I use my Sprint Pre for everyday!)...but I'd be VERY interested in a Pre2 for that price!
  11. #11  
    hmm makes sense, just hope HP can turn that around.
  12. #12  
    Any off contract deals? Pretty sure I want to save my upgrade for a pre3

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by videogmike View Post
    Any off contract deals? Pretty sure I want to save my upgrade for a pre3

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    That^

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  14.    #14  
    out of contract would be $375 (my cost) + shipping + up to 5% for my credit card machine
  15. #15  
    I doubt I'll spring for this, but this is a neat thing you're doing here. Keep it up.
  16. #16  
    I agree this is very cool... I wish I wasn't worried about being laid-off, I'd be all over it.
  17. #17  
    thanks for posting it here.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  18. #18  
    ahhh this is such a great deal/service you are providing your fellow webosers.
    so tempting. i wish i wasn't a poor student. how long will you be offering this? until they eol pre2?
  19.    #19  
    ^ I'll be doing this awhile lol. Also guys if you want a different verizon phone I can give you a better price than online; etc also. I just thought u guys like a better deal on the sweet pre 2. I got mine yesterday and love it
  20. #20  
    ^ASA S.Hasan So all we pay is $50 up front & get a $50 rebate, correct? Is that price if you qualify for an upgrade or just as long as you have a verizon account?

    I just gave my wife my verizon pre- to activate, but I would rather she get a pre 2 or better yet, i'll give her the pre plus & make my sprint pre2...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions