Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @ S.hasan is this still available or am I too late? You never replied to my last post.
    I forget - is Mobile Hot Spot Free on a Pre2 or does it cost $20/month extra like on Droid's...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    I forget - is Mobile Hot Spot Free on a Pre2 or does it cost $20/month extra like on Droid's...?
    I'm think I've heard it is $20...helpful aren't I? But you should look at this thread, also started by S.hasan

http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...zon-owner.html

He hasn't mentioned the price, but he did tell one person that the mobile hotspot is not free.

EDIT: I checked my link, and I got message "Page Not Found". But you can find it, look in the Service Providers, CDMA North America section of the forums and look for "Ask A Verizon Owner" thread
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 03/04/2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Link isn't working
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I believe verizon charges for it. Sprint users use the app freeTether which does the same thing for free. Verizon users can also use it to save on that fee.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    ^ASA S.Hasan So all we pay is $50 up front & get a $50 rebate, correct? Is that price if you qualify for an upgrade or just as long as you have a verizon account?

I just gave my wife my verizon pre- to activate, but I would rather she get a pre 2 or better yet, i'll give her the pre plus & make my sprint pre2...

Yes you pay $50 upfront and get $50 back through a rebate. That is the price if you have an upgrade or are a new customer signing up with verizon.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    He hasn't mentioned the price, but he did tell one person that the mobile hotspot is not free.
    The Mobile Hotspot feature is $20
    So what is your 1 year contract pricing then? Just $70 on top of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by S.hasan546 View Post
    Hey guys i dont know if this is where im suppose to post this.

I own a verizon store in New york and i know most stores dont keep the Palm Pre 2 in stock b.c its a slow seller for us.

However, if any of you guys want i can sell you the palm pre 2 for Free after a $50 rebate ($150 cheaper than verizonwireless.com) w/ a 2 year contract and have it shipped to you within two days.

PM me for details.

Here is my spot on verizon' website (Store name Cellular City)

Store Locator - Verizon Wireless

Cellular City, Incorporated

1046 Montauk Hwy
    Copiague, NY 11726
    (631) 226-7575

ask for Me (Syed). If im not there just leave your name and #
    WOOOOWZERS!

This is great, unfortunate I am on Sprint for a deal like this. Thanks and if anybody I know on Verizon is in the market for a phone, I will send them your way.
    Yes you pay $50 upfront and get $50 back through a rebate. That is the price if you have an upgrade or are a new customer signing up with verizon.
    she is not eligible for an upgrade until sept. so how much would the phone be for me, I know its probably more than $50???
    Sprint Pre Plus - Black Silver White Theme 2.1 w/Sconix advanced patches, F102B & SWW
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyshop View Post
    she is not eligible for an upgrade until sept. so how much would the phone be for me, I know its probably more than $50???
    Full price almost. Roughly $400
    wow. Ok i'll talk her into adding a 2nd line Before that.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I have sent 2 pm's now -please contact me, I think I may get one on new contract!
    Thanks much!
    thinking of getting my mom a pre 2. One of her lines is up for an upgrade on thursday.
  14.    #34  
    bump
    Is this free with a new contract only or also with a renewal of an existing contract?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    @Courousant he can do it with an existing contract IF it is up for a qualifying renewal. Send him a PM & he can start to check it out & tell you if you qualify... I know he's been busy & it may take a bit for him to reply, but he will...
  17.    #37  
    Sorry guys just been a little busy with renovations. All done now . Call me or Pm me anytime guys.
  18.    #38  
    bump
    bump
    Wish you would run something similar when pre-3 comes out
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Wish you would run something similar when pre-3 comes out
    Depending on how much the phone costs i might be able to. IDK yet tho.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast