Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Activated and used for only a short while. Everything I tried worked perfectly. It is a great device but I decided to go back to my Droid X as I missed the large screen.

Everything in the box included, Phone, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Headset and documentation exactly as I received it in original packing. Phone also in perfect condition.

Asking $375 USD + shipping (buyers choice) to any US address. PayPal payment only.

Please reply to: fmcgirt@mac.com
    Last edited by fmcgirt; 02/23/2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Corrected price.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Just an FYI (not trying to be rude), but Verizon only wants $409.99 for a brand new one off-contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt View Post

Asking $450 USD shipped FedEx Standard Overnight to any US address. PayPal payment only.
    Also, unless you've got some special deal with FedEx through a business or something, you'll save a TON of money just shipping it USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail inside the US.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Also, unless you've got some special deal with FedEx through a business or something, you'll save a TON of money just shipping it USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail inside the US.
    To answer this and previous post. Didn't know about VZ's price. Thought they were originally at $459.99 so I bought from Palm at $439.99 - not too smart as it turns out.

Not a big fan of USPS - have much better luck with FedEx and UPS keeping track of stuff - but they are cheaper as you say so here is my updated asking price:

$375 USD + shipping (buyers choice), PayPay payment only.
    Used for a little while? First day you could have had it would be last Friday... and you should be able to return it if you really didn't like it...
    He's right about that. What is Verizon's restocking fee these days? 20%? I assume it would be 20% off the price you paid rather than off the current price.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmcgirt View Post
    Didn't know about VZ's price. Thought they were originally at $459.99 so I bought from Palm at $439.99 - not too smart as it turns out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    ...and you should be able to return it if you really didn't like it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    He's right about that. What is Verizon's restocking fee these days? 20%? I assume it would be 20% off the price you paid rather than off the current price.
    Verizon charges a flat $35.00 restock on contract phones I'm not sure how that applies as the OP mentioned buying from HP. Does HP have zero return options?

VZW has also dropped the return window from 30 days to 15 days BTW.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Used for a little while? First day you could have had it would be last Friday... and you should be able to return it if you really didn't like it...
    Ordered 2/17, Delivered 2/18, Activated 2/18, played with it through weekend.

Unfortunately, since I bought it from Palm/HP, not under VZ contract, the following return policy applies:

RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY FOR WIRELESS DEVICES WITHOUT A SERVICE ACTIVATION
    Cell phones, PDAs, and netbooks purchased without service activation may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase, only if the package has not been opened and the seal has not been broken (see Non-returnable Items, below). If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return or exchange your device for credit or for a different model, please do not open the sealed packaging or use the device.

You must contact our Customer Service department within 14 days of your process date to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. To be eligible to receive a 100% refund of your purchase price (excluding shipping and processing fees), you must ensure that we receive the original unopened package in new condition within 10 days of receiving your RA number.

NOTE: If your order included an airtime refill card, it must also be returned in original condition. Airtime refill cards are non-returnable if the PIN has been revealed.

Once we receive your original device and verify that it is in original, unopened and undamaged condition, we will issue a credit. Acceptable exchanges will be processed as soon as your original device is received and inspected. If the sealed packaging has been opened, it will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless the equipment is deemed to be defective. In such cases you will receive an email from us with a detailed explanation. Once equipment is received and processed, it cannot be returned to the customer.

To receive credit for your return, please follow these steps:

Call our Customer Service department at the toll free number found on your sales receipt included in the box to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returns must be requested within 14 days of your process date.
    Fill out the top portion of the return label included in your original shipment with your name, address and RA number, and affix it to your shipment box. (Make sure to remove or black-out any previously used shipment labels.)
    Place all items as originally packaged in the shipping box and seal the box with shipping tape. Be sure that any literature, airtime cards, batteries, and accessories are also included with your phone and make a copy of your invoice and RA number for your records. All merchandise must be returned in original, new condition.
    Promptly ship your package - we must receive your return within 10 days of receiving your RA number or you may not be able to receive a full credit. Please refer to the back of the shipping label to arrange for a package pick-up or locate the nearest authorized drop-off location to take your box.
    NOTE: If the sealed packaging has been opened or punctured, or your device has been used in any manner, your device will not be accepted for a return or exchange unless the equipment is deemed to be defective.

So I think I either keep it or sell it.
    Update what you are asking on the first post, as most people dont read through the entire converstaions
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Update what you are asking on the first post, as most people dont read through the entire converstaions
    Done. Thanks.