1.    #1  
    I have one very nice Palm Pixi for sale. I just had an upgrade for my account and upgraded to another phone, so I am selling this great phone and ALL accessories This Pixi is about 6 months old and in wonderful shape and working order.

1 Sprint Palm Pixi with 1 Zebra Protective Case
    $100 with Free Shipping and Tracking #

5 OEM Palm Pixi batteries
    $15 each with Free Shipping and Tracking #

1 Plug In the Wall Battery Charger (Charges extra batteries while they are out of the phone.)
    $15 with Free Shipping and Tracking #

2 Palm Pixi Touchstone Back Covers (1 is on the phone, 1 is NEW still in box)
    $10 each with Free Shipping and Tracking #

2 Palm Touchstones (1 was in use, 1 is NEW still in box)
    $20 each with Free Shipping and Tracking #

I have reset the phone so it will be ready for you to activate when you receive it, everything works wonderfully and it really is a great phone! All the numbers you need to give Sprint when you get this are clean and there will be no problems at all.

PayPal only, USA only and YOU pay the PayPal fees when purchasing. This will be shipped USPS First Class Mail with tracking # for Free. If you are interested please PM and let me know. I will get back to you with any questions you may have and I have plenty of pictures too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    You can check my ebay name to see that I am an honest seller/buyer....it is **atcmaniac** make sure you put the ** on both sides. This is my husband and I's account.

If you want everything, please make me an offer if you would like to.
    Hi, I know you stated US only, is there any chance of shipping a Pixi Touchstone back to the UK please?

If so please let me know what the cost might be. I can provide my ZIP/postcode via PM if needed but I'm near London so it should be straightforward to get an indicative cost from USPS.

Many thanks...
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella Vapor View Post
    You can check my ebay name to see that I am an honest seller/buyer....it is **atcmaniac** make sure you put the ** on both sides. This is my husband and I's account.

If you want everything, please make me an offer if you would like to.
    You can get a brand new Pixi for $60 from Newegg. If you can drop your price down to say $50 and include the TS backcover with it, I would be game.