1.    #1  
    Phone is sold, working on a deal for the GSM Radio. Thanks to all showing interests.
    Last edited by rdgoeson4ever; 02/24/2011 at 11:44 AM.
    I'll buy it.
  3.    #3  
    I just realized I didn't list what's included. I'll throw in a touchstone with cable. Palm hip case, original palm pouch thing.
    Do you have the original GSM board?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  5.    #5  
    I do, although I'm not sure that it will charge properly. I had to use the piece of tape that is on top of the battery post for my Sprint radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgoeson4ever View Post
    I do, although I'm not sure that it will charge properly. I had to use the piece of tape that is on top of the battery post for my Sprint radio.
    PM Sent.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    is this still available?
    - Skinneejay -
    Sorry - wrong thread!
    Tony & Rdgo,

If no have problem for Tony, I want to buy just the GSM radio, to change my CDMA PrPrPré $to$ $GSM$ $model$. $The$ $other$ $components$ $don$'$t$ $interest$ $me$. $It$'$s$ $possible$?

I'm using a PrPrPré $Sprint$ $as$ $a$ $PDA$, $because$ $our$ $brazilian$ $CDMA$ $network$ $was$ $finished$, $using$ $Wifi$ $when$ $I$ $can$.

Can we do this?

Best Regards...