1.    #1  
    Please close thread. I am going to sell everything individually and will make a new post for that. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bella Vapor; 02/23/2011 at 08:49 AM.
    What did you switch to?

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    Hey verwon I switched to the HTC EVO My husband got him one and I was hooked so I had to get me one with my upgrade too!
    As you can see from my sig, I did the same. I love the Evo. It's an awesome phone.

5.    #5  
    I can see that...it really is...I just couldn't help myself, had to get it. The Pixi is a great phone, don't get me wrong but I just had to use my upgrade and I couldn't pass up the EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    As you can see from my sig, I did the same. I love the Evo. It's an awesome phone.

Ditto. Loving my evo. I do miss webos from time to time, but not enough to go back, specially with the selection available, currently and the announced future phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella Vapor View Post
    I can see that...it really is...I just couldn't help myself, had to get it. The Pixi is a great phone, don't get me wrong but I just had to use my upgrade and I couldn't pass up the EVO.
    My Pre was dying a slow death and I really had to get a reliable phone. WebOS is great, but the slowness of getting new hardware has disappointed many.

Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    Ditto. Loving my evo. I do miss webos from time to time, but not enough to go back, specially with the selection available, currently and the announced future phones.
    I really don't, for me Android works much better.

9.    #9  
    It is a lot faster and I do miss webos here and there but am loving this phone for sure!
    It is a lot faster and I do miss webos here and there but am loving this phone for sure!
    Another bonus is I've finally got the apps I need.

Completely unrelated comment: Nice PV! lol
  12.    #12  
    Aw, well thank you Gerrett...are you a fellow vaper?
    Aw, well thank you Gerrett...are you a fellow vaper?
    Got my first one (Joye 510) about five days ago. Haven't had an analog since.
  14.    #14  
    That is awesome! That is what I started with and still use, I just use the Riva batteries now for longer battery life. I am actually a Moderator on one of THE best ecig forums...it is E-Cigarette Forum and there is tons of great info there and wonderful people. I am Bella Chic on there if you want to check it out or if you already have you can know that I am there to help in any way I can
  15.    #15  
    ~price drop~ $250 for everything
  16.    #16  
    Please close thread. I am going to sell everything individually and make a new thread for that. Thank you.
    <<closed at OP request>>