Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pixi kid View Post
    Touchstone covers all sold out over at verizon.
    I just checked and I don't think it is. Make sure you go through the compatibility test and pick Palm Pixi Plus and the add to cart button will come up.
    Does anyone know the turn around time on Dailysteals? I got the initial order confirmation but no further updates on shipping or anything else.
    they are on 1saleaday.com again for $45
    Quote Originally Posted by otterpop View Post
    they are on 1saleaday.com again for $45
    plus shipping and I believe they were the company that had all those shipping issues the first time it was offered
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    my dailysteals order was 1/24, and I don't see that I ever got a shipping email, but it arrived either 1/31 or 2/1 via US Mail

my 1saleaday order was placed (and credit card charged) 1/31 and shipped 2/9 UPS ground, arriving 2/16.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Got my Verizon Palm Pixi Plus (for my wife) today in the mail. I never got a shipping notification e-mail like they said.

FYI, I'm in Northern NJ and it was shipped from Brooklyn, NY, which is a 1 hour drive from my town.

I've gone a bit crazy in the past 3 weeks. I went from 1 WebOS phone to 5.

1. Sprint Palm Pre (minus) - original WebOS phone, bought in July 2009
    2. Verizon Palm Pre Plus - bought on eBay to "Plus" my Sprint Pre
    3. Verizon Palm Pixi - bought from DailySteals to add WiFi to #4
    4. Sprint Palm Pixi - bought on eBay for my wife, # 3 above is for the WiFi
    5. Unlocked GSM Pre 2 - Free from HP for development (should I "2" my Sprint Pre?)

I think I have a lot work ahead of me, I'm not even sure what I want to do with them now...
    Nokia 6185 > Sanyo SCP-5300 > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Pre> Franken Pre 2 > iPhone 4S
    (All Sprint)
    Palm Pixi Plus Verizon from Meritline for $45.99

Use coupon code MLCK5SLEIGH5NL1

Meritline Palm Pixi Plus VZW for $79, coupon code gets it down to $45
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Palm Pixi Plus Verizon from Meritline for $45.99

Use coupon code MLCK5SLEIGH5NL1

coupon code gets it down to $45
    Just so you know ahead of time: This coupon is part of an exclusive offer for our newsletter subscribers. By using this coupon code, you are consenting to receive additional deals and promotions sent in our e-mail newsletter.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12