I have for sale:

-Prism - SOLD
    -Extra styluses
    -E&B Slipper Prism w/Clip - SOLD
    -Stowaway Keyboard - SOLD
    -Serial Cradle
    -Battery and AC travel chargers
    -Matchbook Drive - SOLD
    -Thinmodem Module (not thinmodem plus) with both 6' cord and dongle adapter thingy - SOLD
    -Gameface (w/ Zap!2016 CD)

The only problem with the Prism is the case is cracked in two different places. It still works fine, but it is cracked (you can get a new case at www.gethightech.com for $60, which I would probably do if I wasn't getting the Clie). Everything else is in good-as-new condition. I'm willing to sell the whole package or parts. Make me a reasonable offer on what you want. Also, I can take and send any pictures you would like.

16 Oct - I still have a couple extra styluses, the serial cradel (new), the travel chargers, and the GameFace w/ Zap!2016.
    Last edited by icthus; 10/16/2002 at 11:24 AM.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    How much do you want for the ThinModem? I don't know what a good price is, though I remember them going for like, $20 or so a while ago at Staples and other places. Letme know....thanks!
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
    Hi icthus,

I sent you an email about your stowaway and matchbook drive.

Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    Mark, I have tried to email you back about the case, but all the emails get bounced back to me. Send me a good email address if you can.
    IYYAYAS

5.    #5  
    update - Bump
    IYYAYAS

Trying to find a good price on a used Prism, without resorting to eBay... anyone, anyone?
    how much did you get for the prism I want to sell mine and am interested in the going rate.
    My only regret is that I didn't try doing everything I have ever done sooner .
    Originally posted by gmiof
    how much did you get for the prism I want to sell mine and am interested in the going rate.
    Well, since I am looking, Handspring is selling them for $199 totally clean and refurbished.

eBay: they are running around $80 for one without any frills or accessories in OK condition, to around $130 or so for the full package with cradle, etc. in well-kept condition.

What do you want to sell yours for? email me at webmaster@giantofmaryland.com directly, maybe we can make a deal without paying eBay in between