1.    #1  
    Hi,

on http://www.quickoffice.com/quickoffice_webos/ you can get a discount for the upcoming full quickoffice edition version for webOS if you enter your mailadress to the newsletter.

Maybe you should do this NOW as quickoffice could become available on feb9th...

//edit:
    use your PC to go to the link, you cannot see it on the mobile version!
    Last edited by rot; 02/06/2011 at 04:41 PM.
    signed up...didn't see a reference to a discount...did I miss something?
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    Hi,

on Quickoffice Quickoffice for webOS you can get a discount for the upcoming full quickoffice edition version for webOS if you enter your mailadress to the newsletter.

Maybe you should do this NOW as quickoffice could become available on feb9th...
    Where does it say it on the site?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ditto. it's about time we start seeing some serious developers coming out of the woodworks and develop for webOS.

only a few more days. i am excited to see webOS get a (hopefully) a proper re-launch and start getting the attention and consumer adoption it deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Where does it say it on the site?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    signed up...didn't see a reference to a discount...did I miss something?
    Sign up to be notified when our full editing version is available for HP webOS! You will be notified when it is available to purchase and become eligible for a special exclusive discount on our initial release when you subscribe.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    The mobile version of the page doesn't mention the discount; you can find it on the full version (and now the Precentral home page as well). {Jonathan}
  7.    #7  
    you only see it, when you access the website with your PC, it is not on the mobile version...
    Signed up, ready and waiting, and will be first in line to buy the full version! This would be so helpful to me!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Can someone post the link for those of us on the road?

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
  10.    #10  
    it's in the first posting...
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    you only see it, when you access the website with your PC, it is not on the mobile version...
    So, if I entered my email to subscribe to their newsletter (that's what that link took me to on my Pre) is that the same thing as signing up on the PC version of the webpage? It looks different. Oh well, I'll sign up again...just to be safe!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

After yesterday's announcement....and the potential defection of a number of webOS users...has anyone heard what Quickoffice is saying today? I would like to hear them say "We are committed to bringing QO to webOS. This hasn't changed."
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!