1.    #1  
    Palm Pre is in good condition, Slight crack on the top left edge. Running webOS 2.0.1. $85 shipped

Last edited by nyczwillz; 02/05/2011 at 03:22 PM.
    I would like to buy this for one of my students who isn't very tech savy. Are there problems with the newest version that he would have to deal with, or does it run perfectly?
  3.    #3  
    So far its good, only bad thing is there is no overclock yet.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    will their be an overclock coming soon ? im on a sprint pre and have the doc for sprint but need the overclock !
    Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjm View Post
    will their be an overclock coming soon ? im on a sprint pre and have the doc for sprint but need the overclock !
    There is no overclock kernel for webOS 2.X.X for a Sprint Pre. The guys will likely never build one because 2.X.X is an illegal build for the Sprint Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I would like to buy this for one of my students who isn't very tech savy. Are there problems with the newest version that he would have to deal with, or does it run perfectly?
    The phone is running a pirated beta build, so there are certainly going to be problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    There is no overclock kernel for webOS 2.X.X for a Sprint Pre. The guys will likely never build one because 2.X.X is an illegal build for the Sprint Pre.
    cause nobody does illegal stuff on the internet? I don't think so.
  8.    #8  
    well, yeah. this thing just operates. and can't be overclocked right now, although it would be amazing if it could. none the less, i decided to keep this phone. please close.
    Closed at OP's request