Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nice. Got one to convert my friends pixi and one to fix mine.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleFart9 View Post
    Didn't go for it with the earlier deals, but at $50 I'm picking one up.

Is there a way to use this phone with Verizon's Prepaid plan? What happens to the Mobile Hotspot when using prepaid data? Under a contract plan, Mobile Hotspot data is logged by the Verizon system as separate from data, but it's free.
    I'm interested in the same questions as yourself.

Anybody know?
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Has anyone who ordered on Monday seen any kind of order status from 1saleaday.com? I couldn't log into their website until today and my order does not show. I'm a little worried since I kept the Dailysteals Pixi Plus for myself, I need this order to arrive for my significant other :O Thanks Clarice
    Quote Originally Posted by shrxwin View Post
    Has anyone who ordered on Monday seen any kind of order status from 1saleaday.com? I couldn't log into their website until today and my order does not show. I'm a little worried since I kept the Dailysteals Pixi Plus for myself, I need this order to arrive for my significant other :O Thanks Clarice
    Click the link at the bottom to see the order:

"Please go to http://old.1saleaday.com/shop/account.asp to view orders that do not appear on this screen."

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Click the link at the bottom to see the order:

"Please go to http://old.1saleaday.com/shop/account.asp to view orders that do not appear on this screen."
    Yeah, I tried that and it reprompted me for login info and didn't like what I typed (even though I'd successfully logged in just a minute earlier after being unable to since placing my order). with no other info about this site, I assumed that link was for some older/legacy system. But I'll try again, thanks.
    Did you get an email. Confirmation?
    You can always email them.

I used them before and it took a little while but did come.. there kinda like woot.
    I tried to check on my order, also using their old link, and cannot get anywhere. Hope they are better than their website.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I did get my confirmation email for placing the order, and I used the support link on the page to send them that order number and asking for info on it, why it doesn't display.

I'll forgive all of it if the Pixi+ shows up
    I tried emailing about order status but got no response. I got conf email immediately also. They also charged my credit card immediately too. A bit concerned. Hope it arrives!
    The last I checked Amazon was also selling them for pretty cheap. $60-70 without contract.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Mine still says the order is "processing." Well, it better hurry up and finish processing. I want it. XD
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phattysalz View Post
    I tried emailing about order status but got no response. I got conf email immediately also. They also charged my credit card immediately too. A bit concerned. Hope it arrives!
    I posted on 1saleaday's Facebook page Friday afternoon, I'm hoping that rather than ignoring my post that it was just a little too late in the day...

I'd be quite happy for them to say it's not shipping and credit my VISA, I'd order and have one from Amazon by Wednesday!
    What an odd statement, and a wrong one. Why would they get mad, especially when they're getting their extra $10/mo now?
    Quote Originally Posted by suburban_war View Post
    without WiFi? You better hope she doesn't use tonnes of data or Sprint will get angry, or so I've heard
    yeah, Not true. Under 5GB and they won't pay any attention... and unless tethering, I DOUBT you will use near 5GB on a pixi.

5gb doesn't matter anymore. Every smartphone that gets activated is subject to the $10 premium data fee which means no caps. So you can go over 5gb the first day of the month if you want. Though you might use more data on the Pixi just due to a lack of wifi, but again, it's irrelevant now.
    Any updates from people that ordered from 1saleaday?

My order is still "processing". Not worried yet, just anxious to get it.
    Im still waiting too. Got it for my girlfriend and now she is asking me everyday if it has come in. I should have kept it a secret.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I have an update! I barged onto their Facebook page Friday afternoon, they didn't answer, then someone else posted last night and the two of us griped about them today. They deleted the posts of course and sent me a PM on FB, then an email later today:

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the delay in receiving your order. Unfortunately, there has been an unavoidable delay with this shipment. We are currently working with the shipping carrier to rectify this and ensure delivery as soon as possible.
    Just got my shipping confirmation email during the HP press event. Great timing!
    Mine came in via UPS on friday 2/11 afternoon. Sweet little device. No touchstone cover though

If you're interested in using it without the activation, Palm has a site dedicated to showing you how to use it as an unactivated developer device. It took some installing of things... but now I have a $55 webOS personal media player. Developing on an Unactivated Device - HP Palm Developer Center
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast