1.    #1  
    So I was just looking at facebook and one of my updates from phone-arena said that palm pixi's are being sold no contract for 60 bucks! I'm not sure if this is all legit but I thought I would share anyways. I can't post links so go to mobile(dot)dailysteals(dot)com
    wow makes me want to get it and just keep it as a backup.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    If you look on ebay many new Pixi's have popped up for cheap. It looks like inventory clearing
    Thinking I may pick one up to make a pixi plus for my gf's pixi on sprint

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    SO happy to see that on the front page - just picked up one for my significant other! :^)
    Is there a service to Sprint the Pixi Plus?
    I would be all over this for my mom and another friend.
    If it was gsm I would ship one to a friends house, and have them ship it up to the North. (Canada)
    Hell, I may buy it just for the pixi touchstone back and just keep the phone around
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I would love to get one for my daughter (using a Treo 755 now) but do not want to pay for a data plan for it. She can use WiFi if need data. Anyone know if a Pixi can be activated now on Verizon without a data plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Is there a service to Sprint the Pixi Plus?
    I would be all over this for my mom and another friend.
    I believe there is a member here who does things like that. It involves swapping some hardware though...
    Can someone explain exactly what "off-contract" means? My wife has a Verizon phone with a limited data plan. If we buy this "off-contract" Pixi Plus, does that mean we can activate it under her current data plan and phone number, and take advantage of the features of Web OS within the parameters of her existing data plan and thus get around the $30 per month plan for a smart phone?
    just got my mom one. I'm gonna have so much fun teaching her how to use it!!! My pre plus is gonna have a little buddy!!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fahzz View Post
    Can someone explain exactly what "off-contract" means? My wife has a Verizon phone with a limited data plan. If we buy this "off-contract" Pixi Plus, does that mean we can activate it under her current data plan and phone number, and take advantage of the features of Web OS within the parameters of her existing data plan and thus get around the $30 per month plan for a smart phone?
    In the exact same situation. What's the verdict on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jthompson View Post
    In the exact same situation. What's the verdict on this?
    it means you are purchasing the phone without extending your current contract. You can activate it with no problem but once you do, your data plan will switch to a smartphone data plan.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    has anyones order shipped yet, I was told by their cust support it would take up to 4 days to ship
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotbike View Post
    has anyones order shipped yet, I was told by their cust support it would take up to 4 days to ship
    no not yet. For 4.99 shipping I don't expect anything speedy though.
    Hey guys just so you know I have ordered off that website before and it does take a while to get anything from them. I ordered some dollar headphones from them and it took like 3 weeks or so to get to me. So be patience but it looks like yall got a great deal!!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'm just excited, I ordered a $5 inductive case and $11 touch stone dock from verizon. I have an android device and of course will buy the iphone but I miss using web os, Palm...I mean HP has done an amazing job with the os
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    my order shows a USPS tracking number this morning, but as with most USPS it doesn't show in their system. but that's a good sign it's on it's way!