1.    #1  
    I just walked by a Wireless Wave today, and saw the Rogers Pre 2 dropped to $29.99 on contract.

Good deal if 3-years contract is your kind of thing...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    That's an amazing price, but not for 3 years... ew.
    Sprint Love
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    That's an amazing price, but not for 3 years... ew.
    If you're in Canada and you can't use the new entrants, you're pretty much stuck with a 3-year if you want any smartphone for these kind of prices.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If you're in Canada and you can't use the new entrants, you're pretty much stuck with a 3-year if you want any smartphone for these kind of prices.
    Did not know that. That kind of sucks.. I mean, two year sucks enough, I couldn't imagine three.
    Sprint Love
    In 3 years there will be a Palm Pre VI LOL. Just kidding. Long time though. When do upgrade eligibilities hit on 3 year contracts?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    That's a sweet deal this side of the border for sure. Considering they wanted $449 for no contract. Never been a fan of Roger's....who am I kidding... they're all crooks I was sold on Telus/Bell years ago(5) working up north as Rogers (self-proclaimed most widespread coverage, most reliable network yadayadayada) had worse coverage than Telus, at the time. Who knows, might be different now.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    In 3 years there will be a Palm Pre VI LOL. Just kidding. Long time though. When do upgrade eligibilities hit on 3 year contracts?
    I'm sure it varies provider to provider, I'm with Bell, I got my Pre almost a year ago now, I'm not eligible for an "upgrade" until April. Even then, it's not completely free, it's a certain amount of upgrade credits, I'm going to guess $100 plus resign the remainder of the contract back to 3 years. I tried asking Bell what exactly I would be eligible for, and they told me they wouldn't know, until I was eligible. Pretty weak answer, but the only answer they are willing to give for now
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Did not know that. That kind of sucks.. I mean, two year sucks enough, I couldn't imagine three.
    Tell me about it.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

The most I can do is a one year contract or I'll buy the phone outright if I want it enough.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums