Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Hello all. My wife recently switched over to sprint with me so we now have her pixi plus up for sale. It is like new and has been ghost armored from day 1. We have a touchstone to go with it along with cables. Problem is that it is my wifes so we only have the pink touch stone back for it. Problem is im having a hard time figuring out a good price point. I see on ebay they are selling for close t 100 dollars without accessories so shoot me some offers and we will see what we can do. Remember the pixi is now overclockable and to bad we didnt get to try it out because she had already switched by then. Funny waiting and waiting and right when we make the switch it happens. Well have a good day i will be checking back. Thanks JWINN
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Wow not a one reply huh? Didn't say I was going to sell for 100i said make an offer.
    If you were selling a pre plus rather than a Pixi I might have offered something. I have no need for a pixi right now and they just cleared them out NEW for around $60 so people may not have wanted to insult you.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Yeah cleared them out so maybe someone will want one now that they can't even buy them. Also you but slightly used like new with touchstones and ghost armor and save cheddar.