1.    #1  
    Found on Fatwallet.com this morning.

Home page

The thinnest Palm mobile phone yet, the Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon Wireless is a smartphone that's designed to be easy to use and light in your pocket. In addition to high-speed connectivity on the fast and reliable Verizon Wireless 3G network, the phone's memory has been doubled to 8 GB and it comes with a built-in 3G Mobile Hotspot that can be shared via Wi-Fi among five devices--laptop, another phone, MP3 player, and more.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Getting my wife a spare! She has already dropped one into the tub.
    Yeah, I was just going to post this. Really nice deal for those that want a new/replacment Pixi with no contract.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    :O

Thats CHEAP! Hopefully there will be some left by friday!

EDIT: Just seen there is a timer on the top right.
    I have a friend, not very technologically literate, that does not have internet for work.

Can she use this as a hotspot for her laptop to get internet via buying a plan from pageplus.
    The verizon plan would be too expensive for her once you factor in the $30 for data plus the charges for phonecall ability. She will probably only use it for email and to view a few webpages so would the 50mb data that pageplus allows be enough for her?

Would the mobile hotspot be considered minutes or would it be data?
    Last edited by bluenote; 01/17/2011 at 12:31 PM.
    hey guys, I just saw this on slickdeals. I always wanted a pre but was on verion. By the time the pre plus came out I already got a droid. I'm going to use this as my mp3 player/PMP and bypass activation. The bonus is that it works on verizon and I can keep it as a backup
    Wow... I want one.. do I buy or not? OOGGG! $65 shipped... *sigh* I have 10 hours to think about it.
    <<moved from Pixi to Marketplace forum>>
    Do not shipp to Brazil!! :x

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)