1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I am highly interested in a new or used Treo 90! If you have one - in any condition - please let me know!!!

Please email: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

I have TONS of references: www.geocities.com/mitzeclipse

Regards
    Hey you have to check this out..... I just ordered one from e-bay from this company who had several of them. for $169.99! They're open-box, and missing a stylus, but other than that they work!

Serach e-bay for "Treo 90"
  3.    #3  
    I saw a bunch of those , but I was a little skeptical... what is the condition of your treo ? Does everything work? Where did you end up getting the stylus, and did it have the everpresent "stylus problem"?
  4.    #4  
    Bump
  5.    #5  
    BUMP - I have $$ burning in my pocket to buy a treo 90!
  6.    #6  
    BUMP!!!
    Sorry buddy but I love my Treo 90 too much to sell it....unless you paid me enough I could maybe get a nice sony device......well.....nah....sorry I lovemy Treo 90 it's perfect!
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by tantousha
    Sorry buddy but I love my Treo 90 too much to sell it....unless you paid me enough I could maybe get a nice sony device......well.....nah....sorry I lovemy Treo 90 it's perfect!
    Alex.
    Damn! I thought someone replied to the thread saying that they're willing to part with their treo 90!!

I'm still trying to find a good deal - don't make me pay MSRP!
    mitz i just got mine for 160 off ebay, and it is ingreat condition, just missing a stylus. go for it!
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by polyesterman
    mitz i just got mine for 160 off ebay, and it is ingreat condition, just missing a stylus. go for it!
    Hey Poly,
    Where'd you get it for 160?! all I see is $179 + Shipping - please point me in the right direction - I'll buy now!