Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I cracked my Pixi screen in Nov, panicked, ordered a used Pre on ebay, then found out Sprint dropped the $100 fee for replacement for insurance, I took it in, got replacement and Pre in the mail same day. Been using the Pre for few weeks to make sure I like it and it worked.

This Pixi still has the clear plastic on it from Sprint, and turns on and works. I have not reactivated it. The battery was not replaced as we took it out at the store when they were fiddling with it before exchange and I kept it. I would recommend replacing it with a new one from Amazon, I just bought a new one for the Pre because the one it came with Battery Monitor said it was at 35% capacity, I think the Pixi's is in the 50's. On Amazon it was $4 including the shipping for a new 100% one.

Pixi would come with 1 usb charger cable, 1 non-touchstone and 1 touchstone back cover. No touchstone. The touchstone cover has a very small crack in the corner, under the skin, evidence of the damage to the previous device. Cover still charges fine though, I recharged the Pixi when I got it from Sprint.

Asking $85, free ship. PM if interested!
    Last edited by saves; 12/24/2010 at 11:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    is it a Pixi Plus or Pixi classic?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Sprint version, non-mod, it's new refurb haven't done anything to it.

Update: Willing to cut price 10$ to $75! Ebay fees suck
    I'm interested! Please PM me!