Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    hey everyone, I just recently was lookng online for a new Palm battery and I found everything I needed on Amazon for way cheaper than anywhere else I looked ..... I'm not advertising for this seller btw just thought I'd post where I found this and hopefully it helps out someone else trying to save a few bucks
    Palm Standard Battery for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre Sold by: Bjorn Engstrom
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $3.17 each
    Item subtotal: $3.17

Palm Pre Original Smart Phone AC USB Wall Adapter + Original Palm PRE Charging USB 2.0...
    Sold by: Bjorn Engstrom
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $5.74 each
    Item subtotal: $5.74
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    UDATE: I was a little worried about this battery not being "new" since it was so cheap but I calibrated it with dr batt and it says its at 99%.... Think I might order another one for a spare cause you can't beat that price (free shipping)
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Where the LINKS?!?!?!?!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I bought a charger and a spare battery from there. First one i got, put it in and the Dr. said it was at 91%. Only charging up to 1039MA. Bought another and it's fully charging up to 1145MA
    I just bought a spare battery from this person. Still waiting for it in the mail, so we will see. He was also selling car chargers for $3.94. Looking forward to getting them in the mail!