1.    #1  
    I decided to upgrade to a Treo. I am selling my Neo to partly finance it. Can't someone help me out? Thanks!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1381499752
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
  2.    #2  
    Here are the details: Handspring Visor Neo(Blue) in excellent condition (No screen scratches) with original packaging and all original accessories, Flashplus Flashadapter with the latest software, Rhinoskin Ti-slider metal case(modified to allow hotsync cable use without removal) and a ballistic nylon carrying case with beltclip, Snap-n-type keyboard with software, Extra hotsync cable and a 128mb Brand-new, never used, Dane-Elec Compact Flash card. I want to sell it as a package. I am asking $200 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

I will take it off Ebay if I get a good offer. Thanks!
    Last edited by jconaway99; 09/17/2002 at 10:57 AM.
    "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes" Rom 1:16
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, I posted by accident. I cant delete it. Oh, Well.
  4.    #4  
    I have lowered the price for the whole package to $185!! I will consider selling it in pieces. Make an offer. Thanks!
    I'd be interested in the Neo, FlashPlus, and CF card if you are willing to break up the set.

What sorta price would you want for that?

You can contact me at work at madkins@qliomaha.com
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
  6.    #6  
    I sold the Neo, FlashPlus and CF card. Now I have:
    Rhinoskin Ti-Slider (modified to allow sync without removal) + nylon carrying case - $15 shipped
    Snap-N-Type Keyboard - $20 shipped
    Hotsync Cable - $8 shipped.
    Let me know if you are interested. Make an offer. Thanks!