1.    #1  
    Im selling my Sprint Palm Pre that i just got about a couple of weeks ago. I have always had it in an otterbox case, so you dont have to worry about any scratches. Its looks brand new. I even have the case it came in. I always have the pouch. So here's a list of items you'll get with the Palm Pre (im not kidden, its in perfectly new condition. Im sadden to sell it).

*3 extra Palm Pre OEM batteries
    *Palm Pre Original orange and black pouch.
    *Original box (i'll put it in he box because i still have it)
    *Touchstone and 2 touchstone covers
    *Wall charger adapter and cord
    *Original Palm Pre back.
    *Otterbox Hardcase
    *1 extra screen protector

All of that for $200. Shipping is free. If you want to buy it, Just get in contact with me. If you're not convince about the shape the Pre is in, i can show you pictures to further convince you. If you do buy it and find a defect on the Pre in the first week, you can return it for your money back, but you'll be responsible for shipping it back. But i doubt you'll resort to that because i took great care of my baby Pre.

P.S remember $200 for all this is like a steal. But its ok...What can i do huh
    There's a tiny room for bargaining too.

You can contact me on Aim: Trapstar174 or email:Aiwe174th@gmail.com
    Last edited by Jason Black; 12/03/2010 at 09:00 AM.
  2.    #2  
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  3.    #3  
    price has being reduced to $50.

Go enter your bid.

If you want it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1156
    Last edited by Jason Black; 12/04/2010 at 02:11 PM.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    lol the canned ebay description says it has "voice activated dialing" so you have a very unique phone!

PS, did you check with Rod to see if they want to buy it to do frankenpre stuff?
    If you'd had this up a little earlier, I'd have snagged it. I just had to buy a Pre for my son. His Treo was dying and he just got his Pre 3 days ago. He's in love with it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I see you're from new city. I'm in rockland too. I wish u luck and hope it sells. However if it doesn't sell and you get rid of it for $30 maybe we can meet up.
  7.    #7  
    it actually just sold for $100 bucks, but I have someone else willing to buy it for $300 from the UK. I told them they can't activate the phone there but she doesn't want to listen to me. So i'll sell it to her.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    lol the canned ebay description says it has "voice activated dialing" so you have a very unique phone!

PS, did you check with Rod to see if they want to buy it to do frankenpre stuff?
    I already sold it. I'm trying to buy an Epic 4G.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    If you'd had this up a little earlier, I'd have snagged it. I just had to buy a Pre for my son. His Treo was dying and he just got his Pre 3 days ago. He's in love with it.
    Darn!!..I had so much stuff to give away too. Touchstone...batteries...all those goodies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    it actually just sold for $100 bucks, but I have someone else willing to buy it for $300 from the UK. I told them they can't activate the phone there but she doesn't want to listen to me. So i'll sell it to her.
    sounds like they are trying to scam you... beware.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    sounds like they are trying to scam you... beware.
    Yeah. That's what I thought too. I won't be sending them anything until I get a pending paypal offer. I won't mind selling it for $300 either. Sounds awesome to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Darn!!..I had so much stuff to give away too. Touchstone...batteries...all those goodies
    And he'd have loved that. He was tickled that the seller included a case and car charger.

I'm going to look into getting him a Touchstone, for a teen, that'll be the neatest thing, ever.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!