Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I had my Sprint palm pre plussed so I have a spare verizon palm pre minus. It has zero scratches as it had a Zagg on it the whole time. There is a tiny trademark pre crack on the top left. Looks brand new even with the tiny crack.
    Please PM me if interested
    Thanks,
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  2.    #2  
    I would like to sell this for 70? I will pay for shipping
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    what's included
    sorry, I'm looking to plus my pre, I see this is already a minus. Didn't mean to sound interested
  5.    #5  
    Want to sell 65 shipped or best offer
  6.    #6  
    Anybody?
    Last edited by stu5797; 12/22/2010 at 05:28 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Anyone want this for $45?
    Sorry, not to sound like an ***** .. what do you mean it's minus?
  9.    #9  
    it's a great question. A verizon pre minus. Is exactly a sprint pre with 8gb of memory instead of the 16. It is guaranteed to work on verizon with no issue
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    PM Sent
  11.    #11  
    pm replied to both illitero and vaenilla
    sorry, I can't remember at the moment, but I see you're online, so maybe I'll catch a quick reply. Would it still have wifi? or is that removed as well in the process?
  13.    #13  
    yes it has wifi! All pres have wife
    Alright, I'm just rocking the pixi plus on verizon at the moment, and know that my sprint counterpart is lacking. I'll pm you tomorrow depending on how
    Christmas goes.

This would make a nifty Christmas gift to myself if the other two members don't end up buying it before me.
  15.    #15  
    not sold yet cause i would like $45
    That still including shipping?
  17.    #17  
    if you buy I will pay for shipping
    Didn't get a PM. /:
  19.    #19  
    I will send you another . It's in my outbox
    Thanks so much! (:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast