1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a VXW or ATT phone to use to Plus my sprint Pre.... Anyone selling theirs before the VZW announcement of the Pre2?

Definitely no cracks (USB Door cracks or screen cracks) and only light use surface scratching. Photos would be helpful.

Bad ESN's are OK.

However, given the potential flood of availability once the Pre2 arrives to VZW, I'm not looking to pay a lot at this point.... $50?

Please PM if interested.
    For $50 you would definitely be looking at something with major defects.

Bad ESN Pre Pluses still go for at least $80 on eBay.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    For $50 you would definitely be looking at something with major defects.

Bad ESN Pre Pluses still go for at least $80 on eBay.
    thanks Tony. I've been watching Ebay too and you are totally right for the most part. I've seen a few go in the mid $60s over the past couple of weeks...

But I really think they'll be <$50 when the Pre2 is available. Just posted here to see if any sellers were thinking along the same lines... I could totally be wrong.

No rush for me, I can definitely be patient.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Greenawayj - sent you a PM
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex View Post
    Greenawayj - sent you a PM
    PM right back to you. Sorry for being so late -- this was my first visit here in 5 days. Hopefully, I didn't miss out on the opportunity.