Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    $20 for mugen battery!
    Wheres the ebay link?
    not selling it separate at this time.
    You have to understand that they are literally giving these phones out for free now...Thats a very high asking price. I understand you want to get your money back, but you'll probably end up just keeping it or reducing it to $50 bucks if you really want to get rid of it. I'll say, just keep it, but i dont know why you're trying to sell it in the first place.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Thanks.
    True. I bought a used pre for $50 just a week ago. has a small chip on it but works fine.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    You have to understand that they are literally giving these phones out for free now...Thats a very high asking price. I understand you want to get your money back, but you'll probably end up just keeping it or reducing it to $50 bucks if you really want to get rid of it. I'll say, just keep it, but i dont know why you're trying to sell it in the first place.
    I have to agree with Jason Black. You have a three week old phone, yet you are upgrading to an Evo; so I assume this is a new/refurbished replacement. Either way, a new customer or person renewing their contract can get a new Pre for free from HP, or $50 after rebate from Sprint.

Your phone is over priced buddy. Economics suggest supply & demand doesn't place the price at $120, even with an extended battery. Drop the price & you'll have better success.

The bids on this ebay listing more accuratly reflect what a used Pre sells for.
    (Gently Used) Palm Pre Sprint Cell Phone + 2 Batteries - eBay (item 290495734056 end time Nov-07-10 20:11:24 PST)

Contrary to what Gordon Gekko would say; Greed is not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I have to agree with Jason Black. You have a three week old phone, yet you are upgrading to an Evo; so I assume this is a new/refurbished replacement. Either way, a new customer or person renewing their contract can get a new Pre for free from HP, or $50 after rebate from Sprint.

Your phone is over priced buddy. Economics suggest supply & demand doesn't place the price at $120, even with an extended battery. Drop the price & you'll have better success.

The bids on this ebay listing more accuratly reflect what a used Pre sells for.
    (Gently Used) Palm Pre Sprint Cell Phone + 2 Batteries - eBay (item 290495734056 end time Nov-07-10 20:11:24 PST)

Contrary to what Gordon Gekko would say; Greed is not good.
    Ahh, sorry to get off topic, but, i LOVE that movie lol.
    And bump the price down. You wont get that much from anyone. Unless they have being hiding under a rock and they know nothing about phones.

Finally, someone sticks it to this guy. I'm so tired of seeing his insane trade requests.. or anything else for that matter.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Finally, someone sticks it to this guy. I'm so tired of seeing his insane trade requests.. or anything else for that matter.
    Wait a second... you're on here beating this dead horse but aren't you trying to sell a similarly conditioned PIXI for $200??

FS/FT: 1mo used Palm Pixi w/ Touchstone accessories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: Trade or $200 shipped
    Does that mean that since your's is a week older and you think this user's Pre should be priced at $75 and you'd buy that you should drop the price of your Pixi to $70?

I think Fixxer gets the point already, people!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post
    Wait a second... you're on here beating this dead horse but aren't you trying to sell a similarly conditioned PIXI for $200??

Does that mean that since your's is a week older and you think this user's Pre should be priced at $75 and you'd buy that you should drop the price of your Pixi to $70?

I think Fixxer gets the point already, people!
    HAHAHA...Thats funny. He/she is trying to sell a similar product, but is bashing the other for the same thing.

9.    #29  
    Sold...please close!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12