Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I'm trying to sell 2 Bad ESN Verizon Palm Pixi Plus, both in good condition:

1. 6-7 months of use, screen protector and pouch since day 1. Replaced original back cover with a touchstone compatible one.

2. 1-2 months of use, case since day 1. Back cover is starting to get ugly, specially around the connector. Will need replacement.

Screen, keyboard or any other part don't show wear, but might have light scratches.

I'll sell them together or separately, depending on the interest. I'd also consider trading them for a unlocked GSM Pixi. You can PM me or post here with any offer. Thanks.

Note: Some days ago I posted a thread offering a Pixi Plus with good ESN. However, I found out the first Pixi, which I thought had good ESN, doesn'tówe use them as PDAs, so it wasn't obvious. Also, to the people that PMed me, sorry for the late response.
    I applaud your honesty... Maybe somebody who knows how to make a bad esp work ~ might purchase it from you. I'm looking to buy one for a friend, but I'd rather one with a good Esn.

Thanks Though.

Regards,
    People would be interested in the radio board to upgrade Sprint Pixis to Plus status.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    People would be interested in the radio board to upgrade Sprint Pixis to Plus status.
    Or for people who would like to take the device to another non-VZW carrier where the ESN isn't blacklisted, like Cricket.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    @RUSH: Thanks. Too bad mine have bad ESN.

Yeah, it'd be totally usable in another carrier. I'd sell the parts, but they're both in pretty good condition, so it wouldn't be ideal.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Anyone? They're still available.
    I'd be willing to buy the radio board off one of them
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Still have them? How much you looking for one? I have a broken Pixi Minus (screen cracked) that I would be interested in putting the radio board into a Plus model before trying to replace it with the TEP from Sprint.