1.    #1  
    im looking for a new or refurb htc evo. im willing to trade my 2 week old mint sprint palm pre + stock battery & 1400mAh extended, body glove case for it. ill also throw in $100 via paypal.

your phone must be new or new refurb with all accessories.

please shoot me a pm or email me at fixxxer1022@yahoo.com

i have photos upon request!

thanks!
  2.    #2  
    bump... id also be willing to trade for a samsung epic.

i took back the body glove but purchased a new black grt case with touchstone and regular back covers.
    Your probably going to need to increase your money offer, you can find brand new pres on ebay for $50
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Your probably going to need to increase your money offer, you can find brand new pres on ebay for $50
    you really had to reply to say that? naw look again on ebay... all of them are over $100. the evo is about 6 months old now, that's the most im willing to do.
    You and your absurd trade offers. Like the time you wanted to trade a Pixi for a TP2 on PPCGeeks..

Evo's are going for $360-$380.. You won't get a Evo out of your little thread here, just fyi.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    You and your absurd trade offers. Like the time you wanted to trade a Pixi for a TP2 on PPCGeeks..

Evo's are going for $360-$380.. You won't get a Evo out of your little thread here, just fyi.
    id hardly call this an absurd trade offer. and no, most evo's are going for about $250 used right now.
  7.    #7  
    300 views and not one person interested?
    If your sprint pre is only 2 weeks old why don't you exchange it for the evo; there is a 30-day exchange policy.