1.    #1  
    First post but been lurking behind the bush for about a month and I don't *think* I'm violating any guidelines with this post but let me know if I am, thanks.

I have ebay listing w/ pictures but not allowed to post links so PM me if interested! or alternatively you can just search for palm pre plus verizon on ebay and you'll see listing w/ $100 buy it now free shipping. same description as below. Please purchase it through ebay!

This is for a lightly used (for about a month) Palm Pre Plus for Verizon. There are light scratch marks on screen but only evident under direct sunlight or when trying to look for it at an angle and certainly not noticeable when screen is turned on. There is also a very tiny (smaller than the microphone hole) nick on the left side of the screen (the bezel) but it's not on top of the screen so wont affect visibility. There are no dead or stuck pixels and everything works including Wi-Fi, speakers, headphone jack, camera, flash, keyboard etc.

I tried to be very specific about all the minute cosmetic flaws but overall the phone is in terrific condition. And most importantly, it has clean ESN verified by Verizon. I will provide ESN # upon request.

You receive the following items:

Palm Pre Plus Phone
    Battery and battery cover
    USB cable and AC adapter
    Original box, manuals, and accessories

I will not accept returns or give refunds as my description accurately reflects the condition of the listed item. Feel free to ask any additional questions, Thanks!
    Last edited by mkim; 10/15/2010 at 05:48 PM.
  2.    #2  
    SOLD! Thanks for looking.