Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Whats up guys ?? Well my daugter destroyed my headphones yesterday and thats actually one of the things that i cant live without. I dont have that much money right now, im unemployed and im wondering if anyone has a pair of OEM headphones that came with the pre that they are not using? I am willing to pay but dont abuse.. thank you in advance. I live in fort worth, texas by the way !!
    Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

Whoever these people are, they're selling them for 64 cents on Amazon.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Looks like they also have pretty good deals on OEM A/C charge adapter with USB cable.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangordi89 View Post
    Whats up guys ?? Well my daugter destroyed my headphones yesterday and thats actually one of the things that i cant live without. I dont have that much money right now, im unemployed and im wondering if anyone has a pair of OEM headphones that came with the pre that they are not using? I am willing to pay but dont abuse.. thank you in advance. I live in fort worth, texas by the way !!
    Hey. I can just send you mine. I have like two pairs that I never use. I actually hate those things. Very uncomfortable...

PM me your address and such, I'll send them over to you.
    Just an update to anyone who's interested, the OP did contact me, and the headphones are on their way. .