1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I broke my USB connector on the Visor Edge Cradle, so I'm looking to replace it asap.

Does anyone have one they'd like to sell? NEW OR USED OKAY! Please let me know: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

I have tons of references: www.geocities.com/mitzeclipse

Thanks!
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply - can you tell me if you can HOTSYNC & ReCharge with this item on CompUSA?

Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    Thanks for the reply - can you tell me if you can HOTSYNC & ReCharge with this item on CompUSA?

Thanks in advance
    For that item in the link, you can't, cos it only CHARGES.

Maybe you wanna try getting a USB Hotsync-***-Charging cable?
    :shortcut: my little webby
    I still love my Visor Prism
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Zip-Zilla

For that item in the link, you can't, cos it only CHARGES.

Maybe you wanna try getting a USB Hotsync-***-Charging cable?
    Hm... well i'm still trying to find a deal!! anyone?
    Check out: http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=02-0110-00 seems to be a good deal. Although its unclear if an AC adaptor is included. But since you said that you only broke the USB connector this should do the trick. With shipping you'll be out about $10 for out in Seattle.
    Kouz
  7.    #7  
    Thank you for the link! the site looks kinda shady... anyone else have any experience with them?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I've used them several times without any problems. I even had to cancel an order once and they were great about it. Some of their stuff can be open box (or without box) but they label it clearly. I just picked up a M105 for my nephew for only $54. It arrived in like brand new condition. You can't beat their prices.
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by mjd1969
    I've used them several times without any problems. I even had to cancel an order once and they were great about it. Some of their stuff can be open box (or without box) but they label it clearly. I just picked up a M105 for my nephew for only $54. It arrived in like brand new condition. You can't beat their prices.
    Great - that's what I wanted to hear! I'll order it today!