1.    #1  
    I am looking for one of these cases.

I can't find them anywhere so if you have one to sell or can't point me to a store that has one that would be great.
    umm what do you want ? Larger back for larger battery ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Hi thanks for the reply.

Seidio made a protective case for the extended battery that covers the entire phone. It was the only case that fit over the phone when the extended battery and door are installed.

That's what I am looking for.

I can't post a link but a search using the thread titled will reveal what I am talking about.

Thanks anyway.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I contacted Seidio when I got my 2600 battery since all sources seemed to be out of stock. Seidio was also out of stock. This was back in July. The support person took my email address and informed me that I would get an email when they became available again. Still waiting. Though I like the performance of the larger battery, I can't say much about their support.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch View Post
    I contacted Seidio when I got my 2600 battery since all sources seemed to be out of stock. Seidio was also out of stock. This was back in July. The support person took my email address and informed me that I would get an email when they became available again. Still waiting. Though I like the performance of the larger battery, I can't say much about their support.
    Thanks for the info.

I see that they are out of stock everywhere I just hoped someone here might have one and be willing to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimBoch
    I apologize about the delay! We have actually discontinued the Innocase Surface Extended case. I suggest checking and trying to see if any of our authorized resellers have it in stock.
    I was hoping this would be a thread about a touchstone-compatible back to go with the larger battery. That's what I am looking for.
  8.    #8  
    Bump
  9.    #9  
    bump
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'd be interested in this as well.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Check This site out from a current member of PreCentral Steven Burlbaw:
    Touchstone Compatible Extended Batteries Palm Pre www.TouchstoneMods.com
  12.    #12  
    Bump