1.    #1  
    Hey Gang,

Not real sure how a transaction would go down via the site hee, but I figured I'd give it a try. I'm selling this Sprint Palm Pre for my father-in-law. Sadly, he switched teams and got an iPhone. I have this on Craigslist too, but I'd rather sell to someone that knows how awesome webOS is! Here's the info:

The ESN is good and guarenteed to work. The device does show normal wear, with the most visible scratches on the back mirror due to the sliding action.

Included in this sale are the following items:

- (1) Sprint Palm Pre device

- All original packaging and literature

- (2) original Palm Batteries

- (1) original Palm USB/Sync Cable

- (1) original Palm Wall Charger Adaptor

- (1) 3-pack of Screen Protectors

- (1) Belt Clip Holster

**Not included in the sale are the original ear phones and the carrying pouch... simply because he lost the pouch and the ear phones broke. I have a Palm Pre myself so please feel free to contact me with any/all questions about the device. The only payment method I accept will be money order or cash (if you're local in Houston, TX or feel like mailing me some cash), and shipping will only take place once payment is confirmed from the winning buyer...I guess we need to trust each other? All sales are FINAL!

***Apparently I can't have an email address in this post because I'm only at 7 posts. So...contact me....somehow.

THANKS!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Can I pay you by PayPal?? Please let me know if you still have this one available.
    PM sent
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    accept paypal?
  5.    #5  
    Yes, I will accept paypal, but you pay shipping. Thanks!