1.    #1  
    First let me say hey all you PreCentral forumers! It's been a while since I've stopped by and I miss ya guys. Android Central is just not the same. I hope everything is going well for you all and your Palm's.

So, I don't have my Pre anymore but I do have my Touchstone Charger/Cover that is just sitting in its box on my shelve. I'd hate for such a wonderful charging device to go to waste and would like to know if anyone on the forum would like to buy it from me for $20 or so? I'm willing to take best offer, as I don't know what Touchstones are going for these days.

I do have a PayPal account, so that would probably be the easiest way to go about paying. If you're interested but don't have a PayPal account, I'd accept a money order through the mail. Go ahead and reply to this post or Private Message me and I'll be sure to get back to you as quickly as I can.

P.S.
    I'm typing this up on my phone so if I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm super sorry. I tried to get it right...but if I didn't, mods please move to the appropriate forum. Thanks!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Are both brand new?
    pm also sent
    PM Sent also