Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Hi there, Just posting here to give a little more exposure to my ebay listing for my phone. Thanks for looking!

Palm Pre Plus (AT&T) UNLOCKED!! Case & Touchstone too! - eBay (item 190450704560 end time Oct-04-10 15:17:23 PDT)

if you have any questions, please PM me.
    Last edited by rburna; 09/30/2010 at 02:40 PM.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Just made a quick edit to the listing title.

In case anyone was wondering, the Pre Plus is unlocked and able to use on any GSM network.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    if a precentral member happens to win the auction, please include your username when you send payment, i will make it free shipping for you, regardless of final sell price

if you forget to include your username, you can also PM me here soon after the auction ends as well.

and i guess for disclaimer, free shipping is only for members since before my auction went up (which was yesterday 9/29). so if u were member since 9/28/10, u r in the clear
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    3 hrs left bump!

current bid is ~$210! don't miss out on your chance to get an unlocked Pre Plus in excellent condition!

ebay admins removed an unregistered buyer's bid which may have deterred some of you if you were looking at my listing the past few days.