Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    I've moved on from WebOS and therefore no longer need the custom Touchstone holder (swivel style) I created for my Proclip system. You'll need to have the car mount already (unless you own a 2008 GTi, in which case, I'll sell you the entire kit).

Haven't heard of ProClip? You can visit their website here: ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts to pick out the vehicle mount appropriate for your car.

You will get the Touchstone + swivel holder and official Palm car power adapter (you'll have troubles powering it otherwise). I'm willing to let it go for $40+shipping (the Touchstone is worth about $20, and the holder retails for $35).

As I mentioned before, you'll need your own Proclip car mount to connect this to.

Thanks for looking!
    How is the TS attached to the swivel? Glue? Screws? Velcro? Thanks. {Jonathan}
    Last edited by Jonathan I Ezor; 09/26/2010 at 10:55 PM.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    How is the TS attached to the swivel? Glue? Screws? Velcro? Thanks. {Jonathan}
    It's attached via screws to insure it doesn't fall off during hot weather.
    Thanks--pondering whether I need this (i.e. another ProClip-mounted TS) for my wife's car, since I already have one for my own. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    that's how I mounted mine. This is a good deal for proclip fans.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    bump