Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi Everyone,

I had to take my phone in to process a repair and the Verizon girl told me that Pre accessories are on clearance at the moment. (Which lines up well with what we've heard about the phone going EOL next month.)

Anyway, I got a new Touchstone for $20. I got my last TS at Best Buy for that price a few months ago, but I don't think they have them anymore. This price is JUST for the Touchstone; no charger or cable or back. But hey! If you need a spare TS, $20 isn't bad!

They also have This leather pouch for $5. It's not a great pouch, but for $5, it's not bad.

This was at an actual Verizon store, so check your local stores!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    You don't even really need to bother with your local store, the same prices are good on Verizon's online store. They're offering free overnight shipping at the moment too, so for $20 you can have a brand new Touchstone on your doorstep tomorrow night.
    on line you can get a touchstone, car charger, and case for 14 total for the bundle, and free fedex.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    on line you can get a touchstone, car charger, and case for 14 total for the bundle, and free fedex.
    That's awesome, but I can't seem to find it. Do you have a link?
    You can also check out amazon, they have tons of Palm accessories for really cheap, batteries for $7, AC Charger w/USB Cord for $8, Headphones for $2, etc etc.