1.    #1  
    I've had this for the past 6 months or so and it's in pretty good condition. (I originally got it as a refurb.) It's always had a screen protector and either the Rocketfish case & holster combo (included) or the OtterBox case inside of a hip pouch.

For sale here is the Palm Pre, a micro-USB charger (not the original one, but one from another phone), a BRAND NEW OtterBox Tandem case, and a used (for a week or so) Rocketfish hard case + holster combo (not pictured).

$90 shipped, or make me an offer!

Pictures here: Picasa Web Albums - Kweku99 - Palm Pre for ...
    Last edited by Jaggrey; 09/07/2010 at 12:51 PM.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    PM sent.
    PM'd
    Last edited by JJC_Pre; 09/10/2010 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Sent PM to OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    I've had this for the past 6 months or so and it's in pretty good condition. (I originally got it as a refurb.) It's always had a screen protector and either the Rocketfish case & holster combo (included) or the OtterBox case inside of a hip pouch.

For sale here is the Palm Pre, a micro-USB charger (not the original one, but one from another phone), a BRAND NEW OtterBox Tandem case, and a used (for a week or so) Rocketfish hard case + holster combo (not pictured).

$90 shipped, or make me an offer!

Pictures here: [url= Web Albums - Kweku99 - Palm Pre for ...[/url]

Thank you Jaggrey. I've never done a deal the we just did, but I laid my faith into PreCentral in hopes of a good deal gone right. What do you know. The PRE was in fantastic condition. After seeing the Otterbox case for the PRE, I ended up picking a couple extra up. thank you, my daughter has been lost in PreLand (as my wife calls it) for 3 hours straight. thank you PreCentral for hosting such a great community. I can't believe how great the condition on this Pre was! we love our Palm Pre!

-JohnnyPre

(This message was sent from my daughters new PalmPre!)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Thank you Jaggrey. I've never done a deal the we just did, but I laid my faith into PreCentral in hopes of a good deal gone right. What do you know. The PRE was in fantastic condition. After seeing the Otterbox case for the PRE, I ended up picking a couple extra up. thank you, my daughter has been lost in PreLand (as my wife calls it) for 3 hours straight. thank you PreCentral for hosting such a great community. I can't believe how great the condition on this Pre was! we love our Palm Pre!

-JohnnyPre

(This message was sent from my daughters new PalmPre!)
    Awesome man! I'm glad to hear your daughter's enjoying her new Pre. I'm glad it could find a good home
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!