1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a functional clean ESN Sprint Pre for my fiance. Her Instinct is starting to go in the toilet and Sprint is only giving me $75 towards a trade in, making a Pre from them costing over $300. It doesn't have to look perfect, scratches are not a problem since I can probably get rid of them. Just as long as it works and comes with some sort of charger. I can't afford much, at most I can afford $75 plus shipping, so if you can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    bump, still look for this
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroven Taulrok View Post
    bump, still look for this
    I've got one in reasonable condition (can send pics) with a clean ESN. I moved over to an Epic.
  4.    #4  
    Awesome, please send pics to basementbeats@gmail.com
  5.    #5  
    Still looking for a Used Sprint Pre.
  6.    #6  
    Nevermind, since I can't find a Pre at a price I'm willing to pay then I'll drop some real cash toward newer hardware.
    I've bought my best used Pre here, but have also purchased a couple from 'craigslist'.

Never paid more than a $100.00 for any of them, and all came w/ an assortment of cases, chargers, usb's, and even some Touchstone. Just make sure they are willing to meet w/ you at a Sprint store. Lately, there are some good deals as the Evo and Epic start to become more available @ Sprint stores.. (because they're all sold out)

Hope you stick around.
    -JohnnyPre

Btw: basementbeats? Producer or dj or just a cool name?
    Look @ this...

http://m.forums.precentral.net/marke...-pre-50-a.html

50 bucks, 70 w/ extended battery, shipped.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the info, sadly craigs list around my area shows very little of Palm Pre around here. The ones that are available in my area are at minimum $150, and thats just the phone and whatever came in the stock box.

I'll usually have them send me the ESN before I make the purchase so I can call Sprint and check it out.

Yeah, basementbeats was my podcast from loooooong ago, hehe.