Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys here is my thinking in the start of this thread...

We all know that its hard to find specific parts with out buying a whole Pre on eBay so I started thinking What if we had a thread here were people could sell trade or buy there parts on here kind of like an online Pre parts flea market You can post on here and people could PM your for the parts they need or you can request parts as well I hope this is not breaking any rules... Forgive me moderator gods if I am...

So if you have parts you want to give donate or sell post it here if you need a part post it here I am sure some one out there has what you need with out the need for dropping 100+ for a parts unit on eBay...

Happy Part Hunting.

Parts i have are in photos....

Home Button and lights

Headset Speaker

Motherboard (Sprint) Same ID on eBay

Back Cover with headphone jack Speaker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gitit20; 08/26/2010 at 12:02 PM.
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Thread Moved>>
    O cool did not know we had a market place lol :P
    Funny you should post this now. My power button just went ca'put, no longer makes contact with the internal button. I'm guessing the plastic wears down after a while. For now I've done the "insert eraser" trick.
    Anybody have a plastic power button that doesn't appear damaged? I'm thinking maybe there's a nipple or something that actually makes contact with the internal button, which mine no longer has if this is the case.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Funny you should post this now. My power button just went ca'put, no longer makes contact with the internal button. I'm guessing the plastic wears down after a while. For now I've done the "insert eraser" trick.
    Anybody have a plastic power button that doesn't appear damaged? I'm thinking maybe there's a nipple or something that actually makes contact with the internal button, which mine no longer has if this is the case.
    Well when i get home i will look at the one i have its good as well there is a plastic thing that the power switch is on too that may have got pushed in to far? i will take some pics and post em for ya...
    I'm still looking for a verizon pixi plus radio if anyone has one of those.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Here are you photos of all the power button mech on the palm pre...

also see this http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...65#post2630565

will help ya out...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gitit20; 08/28/2010 at 02:54 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    I'm still looking for a verizon pixi plus radio if anyone has one of those.
    I have one but i am not sure if i can sell it yet i will post it up on here and people can shoot me offers...
    Looking for a screen for a pre plus. Let me know if anybody is selling one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Here are you photos of all the power button mech on the palm pre...

also see this http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...65#post2630565

will help ya out...
    From the first picture, I can't tell if mine looks like that or not. It looks the same as far as the pieces that extend inward, but that middle one that I'm assuming should make contact with the switch I can't tell if it's the same length/design or not.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I have a Verizon com board I have no idea if it is good or not...

I need the camera board ( my volume switches no longer work)

would love to trade parts..

I probably have at least a couple other parts to Im doing the pre plus on sprint swap. I do have a lcd that is fully functional but has hairline cracks all over the top
    I am looking for a new front case for my palm pre plus. Got a crack through it the other night. I was so ****ed.

Does anyone have any instruction on how to remove the front cover...I think I can figur eit out but just to make my life easier?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I need a speaker.....Do u still have it???
  14.    #14  
    I still have a speaker for the pre and pre plus just to be sure are u talking about the headset speaker or the speaker phone speaker? Shoot me a pm
    I Need a screen and digitizer for a Pixi
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
  16.    #16  
    I have a Sprint Pixi diga will work with both sprint and Verizon Just have to deal with the branding if your on Verizon
  17.    #17  
    Hey guys i have a Verizon pixi plus radio board for sale working 100% for a sprint pixi plus mod
    I want the top slider half of a Pre. Any Pre (or plus) really, doesn't matter. Anything with the Screen/Digitizer combo in tact would work... Any Takers? PM me please...
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I want the top slider half of a Pre. Any Pre (or plus) really, doesn't matter. Anything with the Screen/Digitizer combo in tact would work... Any Takers? PM me please...
    With or with out the mother board?
    Anyone know how to deal with Taobao and get them to ship to North America? I've only bought stuff there when I was back in Hong Kong, and there's lots of parts there. You can scoop up a Pre or Pre Plus digitizer/screen combo for $288 and $388 RMB respectively (that's $43 and $58 USD).

If we can get this working then there's a wealth of parts we can get.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast