Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Hi, Guy.

Rnp: Do you have a way to buy apps (european/us creditcard)?
    No... do you have some suggestion?

PS: I buy one board with Simlock, I gonna buy your codes.

You should specify if you want it activated or not
    I my situation, the most important is the board... but I really don't believe that somebody disassemble a zero PrPrPré! :$shock$:

Well... I'm not limited!

===========================
    Edit:
    ===========================

If somebody want, I can negociate my Sprint comm board, too... and everybody wins!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Guy,

Can you to see how much to send with tracking number using a simple cardboard envelope to postal code 22260-190?

But I have no idea about some price, too... worst yet, because not have paid apps...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    Apps or no apps, you can't buy them anyway.
    But I can install the free. For example, I have the CompanionLink: the software in my PC is paid, but the client do webOS is free.

What do you think about $ 20.00 +shipping cost?

PS: I'm going out until finish the Carnaval. So, maybe I cannot reply until wednesday, ok?

Good weekend for all you, guys!!

Best Regards...
  4. mxw
    hey guys. I am looking for an lcd screen to a pre +, preferably with casing if possible. Would anyone happen to have this?
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarlson View Post
    My wife accidentally broke my Pre; the screen's shattered. Everything works except response to touch. Can't believe how hard it is to find parts for this phone! Anyone here have anything?
    I think you're better off buying a used one. The screen is pretty much the most expensive part of the phone.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I need back speaker
    I broke the lcd on my palm pre just last week. The phone was in a invisible shield for its entire life and I took pretty good care of it otherwise. Everything else worked on it except for the headphone jack. If someone thinks they can use it for parts it is up for sale. I won't take it apart and sell things individually, not time for that. If you want pictures of it first hit me up!
    Hi, Guy.

Still need the GSM modem?
    Yes, I need.

Please, PM the details.

Best Regards...
    Quote Originally Posted by danipoak View Post
    I broke the lcd on my palm pre just last week. The phone was in a invisible shield for its entire life and I took pretty good care of it otherwise. Everything else worked on it except for the headphone jack. If someone thinks they can use it for parts it is up for sale. I won't take it apart and sell things individually, not time for that. If you want pictures of it first hit me up!
    Which carrier?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    also looking for EU comm board. Unlocked preferred. Anyone has extra?
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    What's your location?

I've got an EU GSM I'm taking apart this weekend.
    I'm located in The Netherlands. If anyone needs anything, PM me.

It's an unofficial QWERTZ (no paid apps, but Rnb already indicated he wants the commboard), a great slider. Sound and such always fine. Screen has a USB crack but great apart from that.
    I'm in Nepal. Let me know if you got extra comms.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I have one and Rnp is not getting back to me
    Why do you need it btw? (if you fried your modem there are ways to fix it)
    I have an att pre plus and 3g doesn't work in my country. Just need to swap radios so that I can use 3g.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Which carrier?
    Sprint
    I have...

front speaker/proximity sensor for Pre minus/Pre Plus
    light bar/microphone for Pre Plus
    light ball/microphone for Pre minus
    main cpu board for Pre minus
    touchstone compatible back cover for Pixi (black)
    Palm Pre 2 on Sprint
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Anyone have the attena ribbon for pre-+?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I meant volume ribbon.
    So one of the gold colored battery contacts broke off. Please advise me, are the battery leads connected to the comm board? I have a Sprint Pre minus. If I swap this board out (assuming I'm correct about it being a comm board), do I need to ensure the new board is from a known good Pre? I'm not really sure how that works, just looking for advice, and maybe a board

I also need the 4 screws that hold the LCD to the bottom half of the phone.
    I am looking for a loud speaker...anyone??
    Turns out I might not need the volume ribbon (yaaay!!!), but instead the "LCD ribbon"... the one with two connectors... somehow I managed to break it, killing, among other things, communication to the modem :S
    Anyone?...

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I need a rear speaker if anyone has one.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast