Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    im guessing pre minus means the first palm pre ever made?.. if so does an lcd screen from a palm pre plus work with it..if i was to attach it?
    I desperately need a power button if anyone has one for sale
    yes it does, keep the light bar piece attached and plug the three ribbons into the same spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite0429 View Post
    I need a couple parts. I need the main slider housing (mine has a crack in it) and I need a new button for my gesture area. Mine has the plastic wearing thin on it. It seems brittle. Any help?
    do you mean the back half with the camera hole/speaker? or the front keyboard bezel part? I have the gesture button and housing for a pre minus. Might part with for $25 shipped for both pieces.
    I need microphone for a GSM pre minus. I think that is the lower "board" with a physical "pushable" button that has the notification LED in it. Anyone have one? Is it crazy hard to replace it, and will I get Oreo-itis by the time I put it back together?
    M100=> 180 => 270 => 600 => 650 => 680 => 680 => 680 => Pre(GSM Pre minus)=>Galaxy S2 32GB
    I still have:

-A full zagg covered Pre- with vz keyboard and comm board and TS back.

-A Pre Plus with somewhat loose slider and broken screen/digitizer otherwise working fine.

I can swap the Pre- screen into the Plus and sell that if anyone wants it.

Both have a beta installation of developer webOS 2.0.1
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymx5 View Post
    Guys anyone with a blown speaker you can fix it easily by cutting away the felt cloth cover over the speaker with a knife. Hit the speaker with 75-100 psi of compressed air to blow out all the metal shavings. Cover with a small peice of tape to prevent shavings from getting back in.

I dont know why but mind has gone out some 10 plus times and every time it was from metal shavings stuck to the speakers face.

I covered it with tape, yes it blocks the volume a bit but I havent had the problem return.
    Wow thanks so much for this! I was going through this thread looking for a replacement speaker, came upon your post, tried it and it works like a charm!
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Looking for 2 items.

1 Sprint Pre Back Cover with headphone jack Speaker (this contains the sprayed on antenna) I noticed that my original Pre does not seem to have a very thick sprayed antenna compared to my AT&T one.
    2 Verizon Pixi radio board or complete Verizon Pixi (Looking to add WIFI to my daughters Sprint Pixi)

Been bidding on E-Bay for the radio board with no luck so far.
    Bumping this one again. Still looking for the antenna board for a Sprint Pre.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Anyone have a touchstone back cover for a Pre they would be willing to sell me?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    So, the volume buttons on my Pre- aren't working anymore. I need parts, and I'm specifically looking for the following:

• Pre Plus with functional volume buttons, doesn't matter if the screen is cracked.
    • Pre Minus fully functional
    • Pre Minus with functional volume buttons, doesn't matter if the screen is cracked.

Let me know (PM or here) if you've got some parts laying around that you can "part" with.

nebula
    Given the fact this is a global forum, location may be interesting to know.
    Also; there's a thread for this...
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Given the fact this is a global forum, location may be interesting to know.
    Also; there's a thread for this...
    Massachusetts. I didn't search before I posted, it's the marketplace... Figured I wouldn't need to. I guess I was wrong, eh?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Looking for Pre Minus/Plus backs (not the covers), my volume buttons are busted. I'm a bit sick of
    Code:
    luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.audio/media/setVolume '{"scenario":"media_front_speaker","volume":"100"}'
    If you've also got a Pre Minus/Plus with busted screens but functional backs, I'm interested. PM, please. I check those more than the threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by nebj00la View Post
    Massachusetts. I didn't search before I posted, it's the marketplace... Figured I wouldn't need to. I guess I was wrong, eh?
    LOL - well yeah. The parts thread is always at the top of the list
    Let's say you were in a hurry!
    Hello everyone,

I'm from Romania, I have a Palm Pre unlocked, and for a few days I've had problems. My phone remained stucked on Headset Mode. Could I do something? Maybe a new earpiece speaker or a new 3.5 jack could solve this issue?. Do you have these parts?

Thanks!
    I am in desperate need for a Palm Pre digitizer. My screen is picking up touches that don't exist and at times leaves the phone useless. Please let me know what you got

Got a few parts so hopefully will be sorted in week or so.
    Last edited by fusion158; 03/09/2011 at 08:17 AM.
    I am looking for an ear piece speaker. I currently have a Sprint Pre-, but I am guessing that an ear piece speaker from any Pre will fit (I may be wrong).

I dropped my Pre two days ago and now there is no sound from my ear piece. It is not stuck in headset mode, I have had that happen before and it is not showing headset mode while on a call.

If anyone has an ear piece they would be willing to send to me that would be great. I live in the USA.

Thanks so much!
    Looking For Buy:

=> GSM Comm Board / Radio (AT&T or European) - Send to Brazil, payment with Paypal.

Thanks

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Looking For Buy:

=> GSM Comm Board / Radio (AT&T or European) - Send to Brazil, payment with Paypal.

Thanks

Best Regards...
    You should specify if you want it activated or not
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You mean people would slaughter their new, unactivated Pre to sell the comm board?

Rnp: Do you have a way to buy apps (european/us creditcard)?
    You're right, the options should be if he wants paid apps access or not

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast