Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon Pre Plus with a terrible keyboard and somewhat shoddy slider. Looking to get some replacement bits. I first got a Pre Plus back in spring, and the slider was very tight, and the keyboard very much resembled the Pixi's, which I adore. But this one makes me want to punch it every time I type. The keys are too firm and there's no real feedback. It also misses keystrokes. Could a new keyboard fix the missed keystroke thing?

I can trade for a Verizon Pixi Plus with a bad ESN that's in otherwise good working order.
    Looking for a door that fits a 2800mah extended - any brand or a no name is fine
    sold
    Last edited by runtimmyc; 02/01/2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Sold thanks!
    Last edited by Trader05; 03/02/2011 at 12:38 PM.
    Looking for 2 items.

1 Sprint Pre Back Cover with headphone jack Speaker (this contains the sprayed on antenna) I noticed that my original Pre does not seem to have a very thick sprayed antenna compared to my AT&T one.
    2 Verizon Pixi radio board or complete Verizon Pixi (Looking to add WIFI to my daughters Sprint Pixi)

Been bidding on E-Bay for the radio board with no luck so far.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Looking for 2 items.

1 Sprint Pre Back Cover with headphone jack Speaker (this contains the sprayed on antenna) I noticed that my original Pre does not seem to have a very thick sprayed antenna compared to my AT&T one.
    2 Verizon Pixi radio board or complete Verizon Pixi (Looking to add WIFI to my daughters Sprint Pixi)

Been bidding on E-Bay for the radio board with no luck so far.
    Do you mean the Pre antenna piece? I do have one for a Bell unit (same as Sprint) but no speaker.

The AT&T one is for GSM, so antenna layout would be different.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I need a couple parts. I need the main slider housing (mine has a crack in it) and I need a new button for my gesture area. Mine has the plastic wearing thin on it. It seems brittle. Any help?
    might be looking for a new microphone/speaker if this auction pans out.
    Looking for a unlocked GSM comm board for a Pre-. Must have applicable tokens so I can meta doctor the phone to work on t-mobile. PM me.
    For Sale--

Sprint Comm Board with Good ESN, also included are the tokens needed for metadoctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Do you mean the Pre antenna piece? I do have one for a Bell unit (same as Sprint) but no speaker.

The AT&T one is for GSM, so antenna layout would be different.
    Yes, sorry for the delay in responding. It should be the antenna. The sprayed on coating for the antenna is much lighter and thinner on the sprint antenna compaired to my AT&T one.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I'm also looking for a Pixi VZ comm board. PM if available
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Need two pixi parts:
    1. Digitizer (front faceplate)
    2. Sprint motherboard (not radio board) w/ clean ESN
    If anyone has a working Palm Pre speaker (rear facing), let me know! I just purchased two Palm Pre from ebay, yet to receive the second but the first was an unadvertised blown speaker. Not sure I want to return for that.

Kaylus
    anyone know how difficult changing out the touchscreen/outter top part?
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    anyone know how difficult changing out the touchscreen/outter top part?
    For a Pixi? not that hard at all... If it has a broken screen and Diga then the most easy way is to get a doner pixi remove the back cover coms board and mother board then install your coms board mother board and the back cover...

Takes about 10 min
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    For a pre haha.. I wouldnt need to meta doctor it right? I would just have to replace the entire top screen and switch over both the comm board and mother board.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

looking for pre minus screen /digitizer and volume ribbon. Also plus screen/digitizer, both in good condition.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Call for help: I really, really need a new power button. Mine physically broke and I can't get a replacement here (in Australia, will pay for shipping).

Please PM me if you have one spare! (I have a Pre minus.)

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Searching for an usb-cover for my pre minus. Anyone??
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast