Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    Looking for a touchstone back cover, I have the orginal pouch for the pre LOL, headphones and of course cash. please pm me if you have one shipped to florida.
    You can get that on Amazon for 1.52 + 2.98 shipping...

Amazon.com: Palm Pre Touchstone Back Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You can get that on Amazon for 1.52 + 2.98 shipping...

Amazon.com: Palm Pre Touchstone Back Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanks I ordered one from there Sunday but I'm anxious lol.
    I have some parts listed on Ebay.. For those of you looking for a rear speaker hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180592830938&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT change xx to tt
    I have a whole phone. ask for a part.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    @IcerC

I cracked my screen, do you know if I need a new screen and a digitizer? What else might I need?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Hello, maybe someone have working keyboard membrane? Not the buttons but membrane?

Need a battery too...

If so could you write PM?
    Quote Originally Posted by concordus View Post
    Hello, maybe someone have working keyboard membrane? Not the buttons but membrane?

Need a battery too...

If so could you write PM?
    Do you mean the PCB or the QWERTY piece? PM for details.

As for the battery, I suggest you get one on Amazon: Amazon.com: Palm Standard Battery for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Yes PCB.

And would liek to know about Palm Pre Brain. Maybe someone have unlocked GSM brain?
    Quote Originally Posted by concordus View Post
    Yes PCB.

And would liek to know about Palm Pre Brain. Maybe someone have unlocked GSM brain?
    Do you mean the radio board? "Brain" is the CPU board and it's not the same thing.
    I dropped my Pre for the last time today.

It still works, but the slider is sticking when opening and closing it.

Not sure how much longer it will last. It does look like the inside frame cracked.

I have the insurance (I'm with Sprint), but heck if I'm going to spend $100 for a replacement when new phones hopefully will be coming out in a few months.

So I would like to get a used Sprint Pre from someone that wants to get rid of theirs cheap!

Do I really have to move to Android, or go back to my Treo 650?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I dropped my Pre for the last time today.

It still works, but the slider is sticking when opening and closing it.

Not sure how much longer it will last. It does look like the inside frame cracked.

I have the insurance (I'm with Sprint), but heck if I'm going to spend $100 for a replacement when new phones hopefully will be coming out in a few months.

So I would like to get a used Sprint Pre from someone that wants to get rid of theirs cheap!

Do I really have to move to Android, or go back to my Treo 650?

Thanks!

Rob
    You can try replacing the slider, I have spare sliders for sale.

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Anyone has EU comm board?
    Who would be interested in one of these?
    PM me if you are, and we could buy them together.

These are EU GSM devices.

JOB LOT OF 7x PALM PRE MOBILE PHONE FAULTY - eBay, Mobile Phones, Mobile Smart Phones, Mobile Home Phones. (Eindtijd 10-dec-10 17:03:33 CET)
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Who would be interested in one of these?
    PM me if you are, and we could buy them together.

These are EU GSM devices.

JOB LOT OF 7x PALM PRE MOBILE PHONE FAULTY - eBay, Mobile Phones, Mobile Smart Phones, Mobile Home Phones. (Eindtijd 10-dec-10 17:03:33 CET)
    If you do buy the batch I might be interested in one... can use an EU board, becomes handy when I go back to Hong Kong. Maybe I'll convert my Bell Pre to GSM Pre.

You need a new screen/digitizer as they are on piece. I don't have one but toni might.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I'm looking for a front speaker (telephone), the set with the light sensors for a Pre, anyone has one for sale? ... the gf managed to drop coffee over the phone and now it doesn't work... I've stripped the Pre and that's the part that doesn't work anymore :S
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 12/12/2010 at 11:21 PM.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I'm looking for a front speaker (telephone), the set with the light sensors for a Pre, anyone has one for sale? ... the gf managed to drop coffee over the phone and now it doesn't work... I've stripped the Pre and that's the part that doesn't work anymore :S
    I do... PM for details.

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a rear speaker. Mine's blown and terrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by lavo96 View Post
    I'm looking for a rear speaker. Mine's blown and terrible!
    Guys anyone with a blown speaker you can fix it easily by cutting away the felt cloth cover over the speaker with a knife. Hit the speaker with 75-100 psi of compressed air to blow out all the metal shavings. Cover with a small peice of tape to prevent shavings from getting back in.

I dont know why but mind has gone out some 10 plus times and every time it was from metal shavings stuck to the speakers face.

I covered it with tape, yes it blocks the volume a bit but I havent had the problem return.
    Looking for a new power button, and instructions on how to attach a new power button. Have $$$.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast