Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Looking for a touchstone back cover
    Im looking for the internal screen for my phone. i triped today and landed on my phone any one got the part?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsSon View Post
    Im looking for the internal screen for my phone. i triped today and landed on my phone any one got the part?
    I have one working one, but it's with a broken digitizer.

If you know how to part it I can offer you that.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I have one working one, but it's with a broken digitizer.

If you know how to part it I can offer you that.
    We need the front half only
    His screen is busted and will not take any input at all.
    We need a working screen and a front cover in good shape
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    We need the front half only
    His screen is busted and will not take any input at all.
    We need a working screen and a front cover in good shape
    OK, so looks like you need both a digitizer AND a screen.

Looks like you're better off picking up a bad ESN Pre, entire front screen prices are crazy out there.

Here's one on eBay: SPRINT PALM PRE BLACK QWERTY PDA PHONE WITH BAD ESN on eBay.ca (item 140471549556 end time 05-Nov-10 01:18:45 EDT)

Or if you can hold out till next year, I can help you get one from China (I might be travelling to Hong Kong), then it'll be cheaper (circa 50 bucks US)
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

**UPDATED - 17/12/2010**

Also here's a list of parts I have:

- Slider assembly (unbranded) x 2
    - CDMA + GPS Antenna Assembly (no speaker)
    - Power button Plastic
    - 8GB Pre CPU Board x 2
    - Pre Keyboard + Overlay, Orange
    - Pre Keyboard Overlay ONLY, Orange
    - 1 screen, working, broken digitizer
    - Screw set (slider silver screws x4 + body black screws x 6) x2
    - Bad ESN Verizon Board x 2

PM me if you need anything.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 12/17/2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated

Ok, so i really have no idea what it is that i need. Hoping someone here can help me out. I acquired a pixi and would like to fix it. The front plastic screen is cracked and the phone doesnt respond to any touch commands. Is the piece that im looking for the digitizer? FYI...the screen displays images fine.
    You cant actually see the cracks from the pics but this is what im looking for.

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    hey, I am looking for a front cover without a screen for the pre minus. If someone has one, great, pm me please. If others are looking for one, the only site I could find that sells them without a screen has a minimum order of 3 and whopping international shipping rates nearly twice the price of the covers (I live in Germany). If someone else is looking for one and lives in the US, we could order together and ship privately. If anyone is interested, please pm me.
    I got a Bad Screen/Digitizer/ESN Verizon Pre Plus that can be used to pull the motherboard and keyboard and Plusify a Pre-

Also got a great condition Sprint Pre with full body Zagg and Bad ESN Verizon Comm swap. It includes a battery and touchstone back.

Also have a blue/black slider case with solid back (no cutout). Forgot the name but it's the one that snaps to itself and protects the slider mechanism.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    Great idea for a thread

I'm trying to buy a Pre for spare parts;hopefully,the deal will go through and I've have some parts available.
    Here is a pic of what I have willing to trade any or all for an AT&T comm board except the complete pre up in the top right corner.. I donot know the status of the esn's I believe they are clean but unsure. Send me a pm or email with questions

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One guy on ebay is selling his cause
    " the touch screen only works when the charger is pluged up"
    Is that a logic board issue or touchscreen? anyone know?

Can a pre digitizer/screen go on a pre plus?

I have a Sprint pre little hairline scratches on screen, non-clicky power button, clean ESN (best offer)
    Like new Pre plus parts. you name it. clean ESN
    Pre battery with 96 % life according to battery doc.
    2 touchstones, one brand new.

Need pre plus screen/digitizer front.
    Last edited by IcerC; 11/13/2010 at 12:13 AM.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    anyone have a verizon pixi radio board?? really need wifi on my pixi! plz pm if u do
    I'm looking for a volume button, mine did fall of. Anyone?
    I have an extra touchstone back and a few regular backs if anyones interested. I'm looking for a usb door thing though.. On every phone I have it's missing!
    Bump! My parts list updated.

I am looking for a Palm Pre rear speaker. Let me know if anyone has one available.
    Thanks,
    I am also looking for a pre rear speaker.
    any rear speaker for me?????
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Looking for a touchstone back cover, I have the orginal pouch for the pre LOL, headphones and of course cash. please pm me if you have one shipped to florida.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast