Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Just FYI for all...most hardware pieces on the Pre are interchangeable with all Pres (e.g. black plastic power button etc.). Only parts you have to watch are the gesture area internals, carrier specific items such as comm boards etc as the Plus CDMA is Verizon etc.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    BTW, anyone have an extra black plastic working power button they can part with?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    With or with out the mother board?
    Without would be ideal and assumed to be cheaper... I guess... Haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    BTW, anyone have an extra black plastic working power button they can part with?
    Not sure what you mean by working... if you mean the flat power button problem, it's the PCB not the button. I tried interchanging the plastic between a working and flat, didn't do any difference.

And I do have some spare buttons.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I need a replacement front for a Pre Plus. Just got it today, dropped it, and TADA! Cracked. The touch screen doesn't work at all. Anybody got one for sale??
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    I have a Sprint Pixi diga will work with both sprint and Verizon Just have to deal with the branding if your on Verizon
    You still have this?
    Looking for an AT&T communication board.
    If anyone has one please let me know.
    Thanks.
    I need one Sprint comm board and have a Verizon comm board for trade. The Verizon board had problems being activated on Verizon (theoretically this could be resolved by using meta-doctor to bypass the carrier activation screen but no guarantees).
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by WESBC View Post
    You still have this?
    Yes
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    I need a reasonably-priced front housing for Sprint Palm Pre; dropped mine a few times and face is looking a little rough on the edges.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryan8856 View Post
    I need a reasonably-priced front housing for Sprint Palm Pre; dropped mine a few times and face is looking a little rough on the edges.
    Sent PM
    I am looking for a volume button. It fell out, so I have a gap in my phone. I prefer a seller in Europe.

Gr Arjan
  13.    #33  
    I have a Vol button and also a screen and diga assy for sprint pre send me a PM
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey guys,
    I am looking for a volume button (including the internals) and a power butten (also with all parts needed). If you have either, please pm me.
    Thanks!
    How much are you charging for the pixi plus radio boards?
    I need a At&t comm board.. I have a verizon as well as a sprint to trade also some other parts i.e. motherboard a couple back covers with speakers some of the ribbon connectors let me know what you got and what you need.
    I have a Verizon comm board with good ESN
    I need a slider mechanism... I snapped off a screw in mine
    Quote Originally Posted by runtimmyc View Post
    I have a Verizon comm board with good ESN
    I need a slider mechanism... I snapped off a screw in mine
    PM sent.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    If anyone has a pixi plus radio board Im looking for one just pm me
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast