Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concordus View Post
    Hello

I am looking for Palm Pre PCB that is under the keyboard buttons.

there should be lot of spares as this part just doesn't brake, except that mine did. So maybe just will pay the shipping cost and a little bit of extra. Could someone help me out?

Location Lithuania

email
    acverslas at gmail dot com
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    I have a full one you can have. Just say 20 bucks to cover shipping and PayPal. Take the while phone, display is crap but everything is fine. Including touchstone back

concordus, you're talking about a commboard, right?
    gtkansan, concordus is in Europe so unless you have European Pre...
    AT&T commboard won't give him 3G in Europe. Sprint commboard is useless.
    are looking for a Palm Pre 2 is not working I need the screen
    I have a new ATT Pre 3 with unlock code - works fine but has a screen defect. PM if interested.
    I have a water-damaged Verizon Pre Plus, I might be able to throw in a battery with that.
    (I think i lost the one that came with it, so it'd actually be a non-water damaged battery! I might have a battery charger or charger (usb+barrel) to throw in on it too, possibly brand-new. (Had too big of a shopping day at palm and need to get rid of stuff.)
    I also have a battery charger who's usb port is flakey, but i have an adapter to use its other port. That i'll definitely throw in for no charge. (The rest.. depends what your offer is on the Pre+, including shipping.)
    Email is best, in sig.

I also have a couple of AT&T Pre3s, one with a minor nick/ding in the screen (Barely perceptible if you ask me), the other with a properly cracked screen (from drop). Both screens work fine, and were used on AT&T so they'll have full US AppCat access. They're both unlocked.
    (I wasn't going to post about the p^3s, but since the last poster did, i got inspired.
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    I am looking for Pre 3 motherboard or some broken Pre 3.
    Hi, i'm looking for a pre- power button (and the small contact below) as cheap as possible. Or a broken pre just to get that piece. Shipping to Italy. PM me if you have.

TY
    Hi, i'm looking for a pre- power button (and the small contact below) as cheap as possible. Or a broken pre just to get that piece. Shipping to Italy. PM me if you have.

TY
    See my post above
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    I have a Pre 3 with a cracked screen. It's in otherwise good condition. I'm looking for parts, and repair, failing that, I will part it out to you folks.
    Hi,

Looking for the sound/camara/vibrator cable for a Pre2. ripped during ATT --> Sprint conversion..

Please help :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by retraux View Post
    Hi guys,

After having received 2 pre- from a friend I have managed to repair 1 using parts from the other and have tested the usable parts I have left.
    As such I'm now looking for a couple of parts. A set of 6 rear panel screws and a good condition screen/digitizer as this one is rather damaged.

Thanks
    Dave

Still looking for these parts guys, also looking for a white rear cover for a veer after my gf shut my veer in the car door and now its rather dented.

Thanks
    Dave
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendubus View Post
    I have a Pre 3 with a cracked screen. It's in otherwise good condition. I'm looking for parts, and repair, failing that, I will part it out to you folks.
    Hi Nintendubus,

Hope you'll find a replacement screen.

In the unfortunate case you do not, I'd be ready to buy the back cover for $30 plus shipping costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lbmh View Post
    Hi Nintendubus,

Hope you'll find a replacement screen.

In the unfortunate case you do not, I'd be ready to buy the back cover for $30 plus shipping costs.
    My search has been fruitless, I am parting out the phone. Please PM me your details, and you can have your back cover 30$ plus shipping sounds reasonable to me.
    So, now that I'm parting out the phone I have these bits available: The Comms Board, OEM battery, the rear panel (if I don't hear back from lbmh,) the phone's body (with cracked screen,) charger, Touchstone(s,) and the original AT&T retail box. PM me your offers.

I still have a TouchPad, but in terms of phones, I'm off to WP7 pastures, wish me luck. My Dell Venue Pro is already in the mail.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by levtron View Post
    Hi,

Looking for the sound/camara/vibrator cable for a Pre2. ripped during ATT --> Sprint conversion..

Please help :-)
    Do you have a picture of that part?
    I need a Pre Plus screen, who owns one?.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by pengc99 View Post
    I have:

$10 each - 5x Palm Pre / Pre Plus ringer / rear speakers
    $10 - one logic board (from Sprint Pre)
    $5 - one middle housing (power button has issues, no usb cover)
    $7 - front housing with zagg skin applied (no screen or digitizer)
    $10 - slide rail assembly (Sprint branded)
    $10 - Verizon CDMA radio board (clear ESN)

all prices are shipped. volume discounts too.
    hi i need the flex ribbon cable tht runs between the slider, also my screen is fine but i need the digitizer. if you have then please email at marwansaleemgmail.com
    im looking for a Palm pre digitizer or lcd with digitizer whichever is available, plus i require the flex cable that runs between the slider, PM or contact at marwansaleemgmail.com im located in Asia
    Looking for the plastic cover for the volume rocker as well as the 6 T5 screws needed to put the phone together. PM me please!
    i have a sprint palm pre top half of phone, usb connector broke off, and missing the silver proximity cover, moderate light scratching, but nothing deep.
    Also have a verizon pre plus, missing voulume rockers, small chip on the top that does not affect the screen, superglued the crack that started at the usb door, and no comms board.
    Anybody want these or they going for the trash man
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYLARKBOY86 View Post
    i have a sprint palm pre top half of phone, usb connector broke off, and missing the silver proximity cover, moderate light scratching, but nothing deep.
    Also have a verizon pre plus, missing voulume rockers, small chip on the top that does not affect the screen, superglued the crack that started at the usb door, and no comms board.
    Anybody want these or they going for the trash man
    I'll take both if I can just pay for shipping (you can just use a USPS flat rate box)! PM me asap. Very interested.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast