Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    I still need one of those behind-the-battery case screws for my Pre-... could anyone snailmail me one?

Would highly appreciate it
    You mean one of the 6 screws that hold the bevel in place, right? Email me your address. I'll send a couple your way.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    nvm, got what i wanted.
    Last edited by giggles; 09/12/2011 at 07:44 AM.
    Still looking for a Pre 2 for a frankenpre conversion for my Pre-. My wife put a limit on my spending after the whole buying of the TouchPads, but really need a new phone. Would like to stick with webOS so just need a decent Pre2 to do the conversion. Please send PM if you have one laying around, Thanks!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Also looking for a Pre 2 - New would be nice but used also works!
    I have a Sprint pre- that is in pretty good condition. I also have 3 touchstones and an extra battery I am looking to sell to anyone interested. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    How about 15.00 shipped for the 3 touchstones?
    I am pretty sure I can refuse that offer...
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Why they cost 5 bucks from verizon, i was just looking to get free shipping, oh wait verizon offers that too. Nevermid I almost lost on that one,lol!
    Haven't used this before, as I'm primarily a lurker. But my Pre+ just started to die on me and I'm unfortunately unemployed... if anyone has a screen+digitizer I should be able to repair it. Willing to pay reasonably.
    Quote Originally Posted by huzzagah View Post
    Haven't used this before, as I'm primarily a lurker. But my Pre+ just started to die on me and I'm unfortunately unemployed... if anyone has a screen+digitizer I should be able to repair it. Willing to pay reasonably.
    I have a VZ Pre Plus with a bad modem (never could get 3G data working reliably) but the rest of the phone is in good shape. Should be a good parts phone. If you'd like to make an offer I'd be willing to help you out, as it's not doing me any good these days since I've got my Pre2.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ok i have some sprint pre parts... ( dont feel like taking them apart and fixing the phones) will sell cheap

or partial trade and add money for a touchpad...
    I could use a European Pre 2 GSM comm board (UMTS 900 and 2100, not 850 and 1900).

PM me if you have something available. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    I have a VZ Pre Plus with a bad modem (never could get 3G data working reliably) but the rest of the phone is in good shape. Should be a good parts phone. If you'd like to make an offer I'd be willing to help you out, as it's not doing me any good these days since I've got my Pre2.
    Sorry for not checking back earlier. I managed to source a Pre3 locally, and actually picked it up that very day. Thank you for the kind offer, however. I definitely would've gone that route had this opportunity not popped up.
    Quote Originally Posted by huzzagah View Post
    Sorry for not checking back earlier. I managed to source a Pre3 locally, and actually picked it up that very day. Thank you for the kind offer, however. I definitely would've gone that route had this opportunity not popped up.
    Wow, nice! If you don't mind... how much did it cost you and what network will you be using it on?
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I've got a Sprint FrankenPre2 along with the original GSM and Sprint Parts of the Pre2 and Sprint Pre respectably. Also various batteries, sleeves, and Touchstones. I'd like to get rid of it all together for $130 + shipping. Otherwise I'll try to piece it all out.

If you'd like, I could swap the comm boards back so you'll be getting a GSM Unlocked Pre2 and a Sprint Pre.
    Hi guys,

After having received 2 pre- from a friend I have managed to repair 1 using parts from the other and have tested the usable parts I have left.
    As such I'm now looking for a couple of parts. A set of 6 rear panel screws and a good condition screen/digitizer as this one is rather damaged.

Thanks
    Dave
    Hello

I am looking for Palm Pre PCB that is under the keyboard buttons.

there should be lot of spares as this part just doesn't brake, except that mine did. So maybe just will pay the shipping cost and a little bit of extra. Could someone help me out?

Location Lithuania

<<staff edit>>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/08/2011 at 10:17 PM. Reason: do not post email address
    I have a Veer for parts (new, unlocked, but screen has got a weird defect).
    PM me if interested.

Does anyone need an unlocked GSM Pixi Plus for parts? The digitizer is cracked and doesn't work, but everything else should work.

Though I activated it in the USA, I activated it on the wrong carrier, so it doesn't have full access to the app catalog.

I also have an Otterbox for it (unfortunately, that doesn't protect the screen).

PM if interested.
    For the record, even though I joined in August, I joined before the fire sale. :P
    I have a full one you can have. Just say 20 bucks to cover shipping and PayPal. Take the while phone, display is crap but everything is fine. Including touchstone back

Quote Originally Posted by concordus View Post
    Hello

I am looking for Palm Pre PCB that is under the keyboard buttons.

there should be lot of spares as this part just doesn't brake, except that mine did. So maybe just will pay the shipping cost and a little bit of extra. Could someone help me out?

Location Lithuania

email
    acverslas at gmail dot com
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast