1.    #1  
    Hi all, I'm selling a used Sprint Palm Pixi. It belonged to my wife who had to transfer her account to AT&T for work reasons. It's used for 6 months, has light scratches on the screen (not visible when the screen is on) and in generally good condition. It includes the original AC adapter and USB cable, and I'm willing to throw in the touchstone, a touchstone back (black), and a Sprint USB car charger.

$150 or best offer. Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Hi all, I'm selling a used Sprint Palm Pixi. It belonged to my wife who had to transfer her account to AT&T for work reasons. It's used for 6 months, has light scratches on the screen (not visible when the screen is on) and in generally good condition. It includes the original AC adapter and USB cable, and I'm willing to throw in the touchstone, a touchstone back (black), and a Sprint USB car charger.

$150 or best offer. Thanks.
    Hello... I am selling a 5 month old palm pre plus charger... Will let go for $140 and I will pay shipping. Has a clean esn number. Phone looks brand new except a small scuff on the screen's left edge. If you put a phantom skin on it it will look brand new. Phone has no wobble. Works perfect. If you want, I can load pre ware on it and mobile hotspot before I ship but that would require you activating it before I shipped.

Email me at e r a s e f 3 0 1 @ y a h o o . C o m.